Preloader

Preloader

by SugarApps

Boost conversion and reduce bounce rate with loading animation

OneShop

I really like this app, makes my website and progressive web app look unique I can't be any happier with the outcome and effect

October 12, 2020

Love to hear that!

CYBR

Works well and looks great! Adds a nice sense of fluidity to my site. My average page load time was 5 seconds so I'm hoping this will reduce my bounce rate!

Wasted Po

I would have liked to leave a positive review about the app, but when I didn't go forward with using it, far before the free trial (total use time, less than 20 minutes), I deleted the app, only to still see the code on my page. What gives? Also adding that this application, although deleted, somehow altered the code settings on my store, so now I no longer have a neat showcase of my featured collection. Now the images are huge. Very bad.

July 7, 2020

It turns out this error wasn't caused by Preloader App, but by another app. We removed the code leftovers from another app, and store is back to normal. We would appreciate this review to be taken down, as this is unfair to blame Preloader for it,

Best Regards
Preloader App Team

FarmiDeals

its a very good app!easy to integrate also you can resize or optimize your image using its given link.

hoshiiz - All the best for a whole lot less.

nice app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

SWFstore

This app heped me keep customers on the site even during loading times, great app to have especially if ur site doesn’t buffer fast.

Body Wealth

Quality app. I like the ease of use when setting this application up. One thing I would update...when I removed the app initially, the loader still showed on my website. I then proceeded to reinstall the application and then disable it in order for it to finally stop showing up.

May 16, 2020

Hey there,

Yes, I am aware of that problem, sorry to hear that was an issue for you. it's kind of Shopify issue, when you delete app we lose access and cannot make any changes through the app. That's why we decided to put "Install/Uninstall" and "Enable/Disable" inside the app,

Best Regards

Puppify

Jesus. I installed it then uninstalled it immediately when I saw I couldn't disable the animation when loading up my home page. Now that I've installed it the animation is still there. Great.

Update. I figured out how to get rid of the code myself. However the fact that I can't disable this app on my home page, which loads fast enough not to need a load screen, totally trashes its functionality for me. This has potential for me after a few updates imo.

May 16, 2020

Hey there,
Really sorry to hear that, let me fix this issue for you, looks like there are some code leftovers there. I already sent you access request to your store,

Thanks!

Dress Up Dress Shop

I just installed this app and will be sure to come back to testify on how the app helped me with me.

ELECTRONICWINNERS

Nice add very helpful work great help me alot very easy to use I would recommend it 100% my store fan

Previous 1 3