Preloader

Preloader

by SugarApps

Boost conversion and reduce bounce rate with loading animation

Attic Discovery Shop

I had a small issue (probably because of my theme), however I contacted their support about it and they fixed it within 24 hours. Fantastic! recommended!

September 15, 2021

Thanks! Always happy to help anyone who has any issues!

MIGOZE

This app is amazing, I prefer this app over another app with similar features. its very easy to set up and install.

August 26, 2021

Super happy to hear that!

COLOURS FV

The app looks great. But I have not been able to see the preload page Could you help me? Thanks a lot

Fancort Industries

Good afternoon! I've just installed your app, and it's great; thank you! Just have 1 question: How to place my loading screen right when I load the website for the first time? For instance, when I've finished typing my web address I want my icon to be seen only at that precise moment. I've already set Preloader on my index page. Actually, it does work when I click my logo, and it takes me to the homepage. But it doesn't work right at the beginning when I'm loading the page for the first time. I've just sent an email with a screenshot as well; please help.

OneShop

I really like this app, makes my website and progressive web app look unique I can't be any happier with the outcome and effect

October 12, 2020

Love to hear that!

CYBR

Works well and looks great! Adds a nice sense of fluidity to my site. My average page load time was 5 seconds so I'm hoping this will reduce my bounce rate!

Wasted Po

I would have liked to leave a positive review about the app, but when I didn't go forward with using it, far before the free trial (total use time, less than 20 minutes), I deleted the app, only to still see the code on my page. What gives? Also adding that this application, although deleted, somehow altered the code settings on my store, so now I no longer have a neat showcase of my featured collection. Now the images are huge. Very bad.

July 7, 2020

It turns out this error wasn't caused by Preloader App, but by another app. We removed the code leftovers from another app, and store is back to normal. We would appreciate this review to be taken down, as this is unfair to blame Preloader for it,

Best Regards
Preloader App Team

FarmiDeals

its a very good app!easy to integrate also you can resize or optimize your image using its given link.

hoshiiz - All the best for a whole lot less.

nice app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

SWFstore

This app heped me keep customers on the site even during loading times, great app to have especially if ur site doesn’t buffer fast.

Previous 1 3 4