Preloader

Loading page animation to reduce bounce rate and good CLS SEO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Sacrarium

Location Germany

They Fixed my problem pretty fast and now it works perfect , would recommend for every store who wants a preloader.

September 7, 2022

Happy to hear that! :)

Plastic Bag Partners

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app on another of my sites, loved it so much I decided to use on another. What a difference. Makes the site look so much more professional.

Well Care Botanicals

Time spent using app About 21 hours

This little app is terrific. The transitions look great. Most importantly, it does not slow down my site with Google. It actually improved my page speed score with Google. Highly recommend.

August 10, 2022

Thanks for a review Jake!

5CEX

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Perfect in every-way. Perfect in every-way. Perfect in every-way. Perfect in every-way. Perfect in every-way.

Humble Crepz

I used this app as a way to make my website. Customer service was absolutely amazing. Very easy to use. Would definetly recommend!

OEMparts.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app! Really easy to use and great customer support. We have been using it for more than a year. 5 stars!

burnow

Location Belgium

Excellent App! Very compact and Easy to setup! Friendly &Helpful Customer Support! Fast responding app definitely recommended!

PAKINHA ADESIVOS

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 34 minutes

Um quadrado ao redor da animação? Fala sério! Horrível! Atendimento com desenho de um chat e leva para escrever mensagem em e-mail. Totalmente ultrapassado, terão que rever seus conceitos e muito bem. Um abraço.

November 3, 2021

Sorry to hear that you have some issues. Reach me out via email and let me help you with setting it up!

Signal City

Location Australia

well, it was pretty easy to set up and it seems like its functioning well. I made my own animation and uploaded that so I can't speak to its ability to animate still png/jpg logos - but for me so far it seems fine.

September 23, 2021

Super happy to hear that :) If you have any questions or would like to see some new functionalities there then let me know!

Attic Discovery Shop

I had a small issue (probably because of my theme), however I contacted their support about it and they fixed it within 24 hours. Fantastic! recommended!

September 15, 2021

Thanks! Always happy to help anyone who has any issues!

Previous 1 3 4 5