Press Kit Builder

Create a professional press kit for your business

Free plan available
Press Kit Builder: Create a professional press kit

Soapnskin

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Love this app! It has helped a complete novice like me set up a very professional looking Press Page in minutes, something that I've needed to do, but didn't know where to start previously.
Wolfram was super helpful as well, and dropped me an email to check that I was happy with the app. He's even taken my feedback on board and is now working on a feature that will enable you to reorder your articles without having to delete them all and start from scratch! Fantastic and Thank You!!

The Right Pillow

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This was an easy app to use; I love the way that it resizes the logos to match and presents it all very well. I like the way it looks live on our site: clean, organized, and easy to navigate. Once I launched the app, I was sent an email from the developer, welcoming me and asking for feedback and what else we needed out of the app- great touch!
I set up and launched the page with no issues and we are very happy with our new tool!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next