★ Don’t Just Increase Your Sales - Explode Them with Pressure Cooker!
★ How Does Pressure Cooker Work?
Pressure Cooker places a widget on your product pages that tells shoppers how many other people are viewing your products.
When shoppers realize that others are looking at the same product and stock is limited, it creates a gut-wrenching Fear of Missing Out (FOMO!) that compels your shoppers to buy.
NEW: show the actual number of shoppers OR choose a range of shoppers to show - great for lower traffic stores!
NEW: show the actual inventory remaining OR choose a range of inventory to show - great for demonstrating scarcity and stoking that fear of missing out!
Booking.com, Agoda.com and other heavyweights use this technique to drive bookings on their website. You can too!
★ Why Does Pressure Cooker Work?
Pressure Cooker takes advantage of the psychological principals of Scarcity and Social Proof to compel your shoppers to buy.
If you've ever been to a Black Friday or Boxing Day sale, you know how powerful the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) can be!
★ Pressure Cooker Features
- NEW: show the actual number of shoppers OR choose a range of shoppers to show - great for lower traffic stores
- NEW: show the actual inventory remaining OR choose a range of inventory to show - great for demonstrating scarcity and stoking that fear of missing out
- Leverages Social Proof and demonstrates Credibility by showing the number of shoppers viewing your products
- Leverages Scarcity by showing stock levels to create a Fear of Missing Out (FOMO!) that compels shoppers to take action
- Shopper counter updates in real time as more shoppers view your products
- Shows the time and location of the last purchase to further demonstrate Social Proof and Credibility
- Works great on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Customizable widget text and preset styles
- Looks great out of the box, but includes a color customizer if you’d like to make tweaks
★ Features Coming Soon
- Animations when new shoppers visit the page
- Only show stock level warning when they fall below a certain level
- Have an idea? Let us know!
★ FREE Support
Email us, call us, create a support ticket - we include several, FREE support options to meet your needs.
We guarantee a response to your question within 1 business day. Most tickets receive a response within minutes!
★ Click the 'GET' Button Now to Get Your 5-Day Free Trial ★