Use Scarcity to Drive Sales
Use Scarcity and the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO!) to explode your sales!
Show Demand for Products
Show the number of shoppers and inventory remaining
Booking.com, Agoda.com and others use this tactic - now you can too!
About Shopper & Stock Counter
Don’t Just Increase Your Sales - Explode Them with Shopper & Stock Counter!
How Does Shopper & Stock Counter Work?
Shopper & Stock Counter places a widget on your product pages that tells shoppers how many other people are viewing your products.
When shoppers realize that others are looking at the same product and stock is limited, it creates a gut-wrenching Fear of Missing Out (FOMO!) that compels your shoppers to buy.
Booking.com, Agoda.com and other heavyweights use this technique to drive bookings on their website. You can too!
Why Does Shopper & Stock Counter Work?
Shopper & Stock Counter takes advantage of the psychological principals of Scarcity and Social Proof to compel your shoppers to buy.
If you've ever been to a Black Friday or Boxing Day sale, you know how powerful the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) can be!
Shopper & Stock Counter Features
- Leverages Social Proof and demonstrates credibility by showing the number of shoppers viewing your products
- Leverages Scarcity by showing stock levels to create a Fear of Missing Out (FOMO!) that compels shoppers to take action
- Shopper counter updates in real time as more shoppers view your products
- Shows the time and location of the last purchase to further demonstrate Social Proof and Credibility
- Works great on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Customizable widget text and preset styles
- Looks great out of the box, but includes a color customizer if you’d like to make tweaks
Features Coming Soon
- Animations when new shoppers visit the page
- Display shoppers and stock remaining on collection pages
- Have an idea? Let us know!
Email us, call us, create a support ticket - we include several, FREE support options to meet your needs.
We guarantee a response to your question within 1 business day
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Try FREE for 7 days!
Only $0.16/day after that.
Usually generates enough extra profit during the trial period to pay for an entire year!
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 41 reviews
Most recent reviews
Manic Muscle Labs
Great support if there's ever an issue, which is usually a small issue anyway. Apps are well worth having.
Looks really great on the product page and many templates to choose from. I feel it really works great to show social proof.
Have been using the app for a week now. Works as advertised. Has several styles to choose from to match your store's design or you can custom design your own look. Didn't work properly at the beginning but got quickly fixed after an email to the developer. Haven't seen a huge increase in conversions yet but a week is not long enough time to tell. Will update this review later.