Use Scarcity to Drive Sales
Use Scarcity and the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO!) to explode your sales!
Show Demand for Products
Show the number of shoppers and inventory remaining
Booking.com, Agoda.com and others use this tactic - now you can too!
About Shopper & Stock Counter
Don’t Just Increase Your Sales - Explode Them with Shopper & Stock Counter!
How Does Shopper & Stock Counter Work?
Shopper & Stock Counter places a widget on your product pages that tells shoppers how many other people are viewing your products.
When shoppers realize that others are looking at the same product and stock is limited, it creates a gut-wrenching Fear of Missing Out (FOMO!) that compels your shoppers to buy.
Booking.com, Agoda.com and other heavyweights use this technique to drive bookings on their website. You can too!
Why Does Shopper & Stock Counter Work?
Shopper & Stock Counter takes advantage of the psychological principals of Scarcity and Social Proof to compel your shoppers to buy.
If you've ever been to a Black Friday or Boxing Day sale, you know how powerful the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) can be!
Shopper & Stock Counter Features
- Leverages Social Proof and demonstrates credibility by showing the number of shoppers viewing your products
- Leverages Scarcity by showing stock levels to create a Fear of Missing Out (FOMO!) that compels shoppers to take action
- Shopper counter updates in real time as more shoppers view your products
- Shows the time and location of the last purchase to further demonstrate Social Proof and Credibility
- Works great on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Customizable widget text and preset styles
- Looks great out of the box, but includes a color customizer if you’d like to make tweaks
Features Coming Soon
- Animations when new shoppers visit the page
- Display shoppers and stock remaining on collection pages
- Have an idea? Let us know!
Email us, call us, create a support ticket - we include several, FREE support options to meet your needs.
We guarantee a response to your question within 1 business day
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Try FREE for 7 days!
Only $0.16/day after that.
Usually generates enough extra profit during the trial period to pay for an entire year!
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 39 reviews
Most recent reviews
Have been using the app for a week now. Works as advertised. Has several styles to choose from to match your store's design or you can custom design your own look. Didn't work properly at the beginning but got quickly fixed after an email to the developer. Haven't seen a huge increase in conversions yet but a week is not long enough time to tell. Will update this review later.
this app is really easy to install and if it happens you encountered a problem they're quick to respond and fix your problem :) will try also their other apps as well :)
Just what we needed, we have bold apps mutibuy discounts on, when ordering more than one item the stock on the site isn't tracked, so we were forever refunding items which also annoyed customers.
Now the customers can see the number in stock and so far we haven't had to refund anyone, which is good for us as well as the customer, plus there is the bonus that if we are low on stock it has the chance of scaring them into a purchase.
James from Rainbowvapes.