Shopper & Stock Counter

Shopper & Stock Counter

by Website On-Demand

Use Social Proof and Scarcity to explode your sales!

Kontu

Easy to use and lots of options for styling the look. I just wish I could use the same font as I use on the rest of my website.

Our Generation World

Doing just what I wanted. Responsive developer....fab service when I had an issue. Sorted. Very happy

MomMe and More

Asked them to move widget on the page and they moved it in minutes! A++ Pam www.MomMeAndMore.com.

Manic Muscle Labs

Great support if there's ever an issue, which is usually a small issue anyway. Apps are well worth having.

Delune

Looks really great on the product page and many templates to choose from. I feel it really works great to show social proof.

Modern Blaze

Have been using the app for a week now. Works as advertised. Has several styles to choose from to match your store's design or you can custom design your own look. Didn't work properly at the beginning but got quickly fixed after an email to the developer. Haven't seen a huge increase in conversions yet but a week is not long enough time to tell. Will update this review later.

voncci

this app is really easy to install and if it happens you encountered a problem they're quick to respond and fix your problem :) will try also their other apps as well :)

rainbowvapes

Just what we needed, we have bold apps mutibuy discounts on, when ordering more than one item the stock on the site isn't tracked, so we were forever refunding items which also annoyed customers.
Now the customers can see the number in stock and so far we haven't had to refund anyone, which is good for us as well as the customer, plus there is the bonus that if we are low on stock it has the chance of scaring them into a purchase.
James from Rainbowvapes.

NGS Plastics

Can't fault app - works like a charm and really helps our site achieve its operational goals. Without this I would have had to add code to our theme resulting in unnecessary maintenance. Support from Chris was bang-on and uber responsive. Thank you! Steve B

Tavetanutrition.com

Not impressed this app injects some sort of code in your store and when you delete the its still shows on your store.Terrible

April 2, 2019

Sorry to hear that happened, however Shopper & Stock Counter does not inject any code in your theme and it's completely removed when you uninstall it. It sounds like you had code from a competitor app still in your theme as most of our competitors do inject code.

Previous 1 3 4 5