Shopper & Stock Counter

Shopper & Stock Counter

by Website On-Demand

Use Social Proof and Scarcity to explode your sales!

rainbowvapes

Just what we needed, we have bold apps mutibuy discounts on, when ordering more than one item the stock on the site isn't tracked, so we were forever refunding items which also annoyed customers.
Now the customers can see the number in stock and so far we haven't had to refund anyone, which is good for us as well as the customer, plus there is the bonus that if we are low on stock it has the chance of scaring them into a purchase.
James from Rainbowvapes.

NGS Plastics

Can't fault app - works like a charm and really helps our site achieve its operational goals. Without this I would have had to add code to our theme resulting in unnecessary maintenance. Support from Chris was bang-on and uber responsive. Thank you! Steve B

Tavetanutrition.com

Not impressed this app injects some sort of code in your store and when you delete the its still shows on your store.Terrible

Exact Parts

Just what I wanted. It does exactly what it say......so far so good. Thanks guys.

Ringcrush

Amazing, easy to use and already seeing an increase in sales. Don't tell the developer but they need to raise the price!!

The Stylogy Apparel

Really prompt response! Overall great customer service and app!

Thread Wholesale

The app functions great! It didn't look cohesive with the rest of our theme so I asked the dev to help change the font and positioning and he did exactly how I wanted! He's super quick and has great customer service. I recommend this app to anyone looking for this functionality.

Ender Legard Shapewear

Does what it says on the tin! Best of all, when you have a question or need help with a customisation tweak, Chris is on hand to sort it out. That kind of customer support is invaluable and worth a 6 star review on its own! Highly recommended.

Cat Lovers Australia

This app is great, I wanted a simple solution to show the stock quantity remaining for each product variant and this app does it perfectly. I really like that I can choose the appearance and the location of where it is displayed on the product page. The support is excellent too, I had a query and a resolution when I woke up the next morning, thank you!

Instrument Furniture

does what it says, quick support also

Previous 1 3 4