Urgent Shopper & Stock Counter

Urgent Shopper & Stock Counter

by Website On-Demand

Increase urgency, scarcity and trust to explode your sales!

Power eBikes

Just what I was looking for. Counter auto-adds to all products, I can customize the style, and I like that it also tells who the last buyer was automatically. Definitely the basic proven logic to increase urgency. Easy app, worked out of the box!

September 7, 2020

Hello friends from Power eBikes!

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We are glad we could help! We wish your store all the best online! :-)

-Melissa & The Shopper & Stock Counter

Love Animalito

Surprisingly, did not work on my Debut Theme. If it worked the different functionalities available look good though.

First app in my boutique 15+apps that does not work correctly.

August 10, 2020

Hello!

This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Shopper and Stock Counter! I'm so sorry that our app didn't quite work properly "out of the box" on the debut theme! We had no idea...

Can you let me know what wasn't working? We want to fix that ASAP to make sure it works smoothly for all users... I will email you directly as well.

Please let us know so we can fix it? REALLY appreciate your help and communication here!

Sean & The Shopper and Stock Counter Support Team

Hecho Ropa

it is a great app. it helps me a lot and i'm sure it brings me many sales. thanks again for your help

Kontu

Easy to use and lots of options for styling the look. I just wish I could use the same font as I use on the rest of my website.

Our Generation World

Doing just what I wanted. Responsive developer....fab service when I had an issue. Sorted. Very happy

MomMe and More

Asked them to move widget on the page and they moved it in minutes! A++ Pam www.MomMeAndMore.com.

Manic Muscle Labs

Great support if there's ever an issue, which is usually a small issue anyway. Apps are well worth having.

Delune

Looks really great on the product page and many templates to choose from. I feel it really works great to show social proof.

Modern Blaze

Have been using the app for a week now. Works as advertised. Has several styles to choose from to match your store's design or you can custom design your own look. Didn't work properly at the beginning but got quickly fixed after an email to the developer. Haven't seen a huge increase in conversions yet but a week is not long enough time to tell. Will update this review later.

voncci

this app is really easy to install and if it happens you encountered a problem they're quick to respond and fix your problem :) will try also their other apps as well :)

Previous 1 3 4 5