Shopper & Stock Counter

Shopper & Stock Counter

by Website On-Demand

Use Social Proof and Scarcity to explode your sales!

Exact Parts

Just what I wanted. It does exactly what it say......so far so good. Thanks guys.

Ringcrush

Amazing, easy to use and already seeing an increase in sales. Don't tell the developer but they need to raise the price!!

The Stylogy Apparel

Really prompt response! Overall great customer service and app!

Thread Wholesale

The app functions great! It didn't look cohesive with the rest of our theme so I asked the dev to help change the font and positioning and he did exactly how I wanted! He's super quick and has great customer service. I recommend this app to anyone looking for this functionality.

Ender Legard Shapewear

Does what it says on the tin! Best of all, when you have a question or need help with a customisation tweak, Chris is on hand to sort it out. That kind of customer support is invaluable and worth a 6 star review on its own! Highly recommended.

Cat Lovers Australia

This app is great, I wanted a simple solution to show the stock quantity remaining for each product variant and this app does it perfectly. I really like that I can choose the appearance and the location of where it is displayed on the product page. The support is excellent too, I had a query and a resolution when I woke up the next morning, thank you!

Instrument Furniture

does what it says, quick support also

Yaya Marias

Very easy to install. Works perfectly well. This app is amazing for any store but especially for new ones. Highly recommended.

Wicked Cute

Highly recommend. They want your business so they care about your success.

Chocorush

Works perfectly, and support was very helpful in making sure it matched our site design.

Previous 1 3 4