Urgent Shopper & Stock Counter

Increase urgency, scarcity and trust to explode your sales!

$4.95/month. 7-day free trial.

High Horse 2

straight forward. does exactly what it says it will do.I like that I can customize it to fit in perfectly with my store

Kids Gifts Shop

I love this app. It was installed free right there between the Price and Description for all who land on the page to see.

It helps to make the site look active and desirable since others are here looking. Nothing creates a crowd like a crowd.

Highly recommend it ... heck, test it, for a few months, the cost is reasonable so you have very little to loose.

Raffyworld

The app is working well - I'm not sure if it's contributed to sales yet as I'm still ver new and one sale a day is a great thing! But it's easy to use and does add the scarcity angle! Will carry on using it.

Thrvne

Everything is working great so far, no complaints! I strongly suggest it.

Marco Natalia

So far so good! Developers aided in the installation and i think the concept is awesome!

Solid Tool Chests And Cabinets

I see this tactic used on Booking.com ,and it definitely makes me feel more pressured to book a room. It's working just as well on my own site too! I highly recommend this app to other store owners experiencing low conversion rates. Support was super fast too!

Online Cycling Gear

Does exactly what it is intended to do, nothing more to say really. Nice work.

Trocares

It is a helpful tool for the buyers to see how many people have seen the product in the period you set as a merchant, it could be 12 hours, 24 hours etc. Easy to install and easy to customize the design. Customer support is also great, they offer me to translate some labels to spanish.

Ozkidsworld

thanks guys for this awesome little app. Easy to install and configure and works great.

Varietymusic

There is nothing better than the Pressure Cooker, what more can I say. Possibly the best thing since the model T Ford, sliced bread and the Sticky Button App.