Urgent Shopper & Stock Counter

Increase urgency, scarcity and trust to explode your sales!

$4.95/month. 7-day free trial.

Chocorush

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works perfectly, and support was very helpful in making sure it matched our site design.

Dogperk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just installed this app and I LOVE IT! I have been looking for something just like this for a very long time and finally found it. We have certain products in our store that we track inventory on because we don't want to oversell them. In the past, customers couldn't tell how many were left and then were confused if they entered too many for a quantity but then couldn't complete the sale. Thank you so much for creating this app!!

Rinkratsports

One of the better apps we have installed.
Excellent work and great app!

Vipapier

Location Brazil

Excellent application! It does exactly what it promises. Simple and 100% functional! Highly recommend! The support is also excellent, very fast and helpful!

Pearl Reveal Cushions

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing support team. Had a few issues with the app but they resolved it very quick. The app itself is good as you have the option to let shoppers see the actual amount remaining in your inventory as well as the amount of people viewing your product. Overall great experience and it's worth every cent. Thanks to Chris from support for helping me with any issues I had. 10/10.

Crealunch

Cool app easy to use and can be personnalise 100% can't wait to see results :-) so far so good !

Asharaquelbeauty

They are so helpful and respond really quickly with custom editing needs or any other issues. I love this app and the support team is great!

Worldsoccer Store

Best support ive gotten from any of the apps ive bought on Shopify! Thank you

Ezubuy

This app is extremely useful and works just like it says.

Stick2win Com

Great tool and I would recommend it!