Urgent Shopper & Stock Counter

Increase urgency, scarcity and trust to explode your sales!

$4.95/month. 7-day free trial.

Phreedee Printers

Great app and support was great they even helped match it to my theme, excellent Application well worth the review. I will recommend this app

Mamas Poupadinhas

Location Portugal

Great app. Does everything it says it does and really pressures the customers to make a sale.
My theme is a bit different than others and Chris made everything work in a short amount of time. An amazing support.
So, what are you waiting for?

Rystyle

Time spent using app About 7 hours

This is a first Original app that lets you show a message with a counter on how many people are looking at your product page. hinting its popularity. which also adds the count within your timeline automatically as visitors view the product.
On top you can Customise the colors, the Symbol to one of 30+ or more and choose your own message that suits you.

If you have just started out, i would suggest setting to keep the Counts timer to the max 48 hours.

What would suggest is to make it Quick View Compatible or add a symbol on the product image in the gallery pages with the view counter.
Also If possible Create a script to add a ''Most Views'' in the collection-galleries sorting dropdown menu. Which sorts the most views first...

Gadget Anywhere

Amazing Amazing app!!
This is better than all the other apps like this - and it's free!!
Plus I spoke to support about an issue I had and they got
right back to me and helped me fix it.
Totally recommend, check it out on my store at www.kitchengadgetlife.com

Essai 1 3

Location Hong Kong SAR

We implemented the App. one week ago and everything worked well ! Originaly the App. is in English and we launch our store in French. Thanks to Chris, he has been very helpful to turn the app in French for us !!!

Thanks again Chris, it's really nice to have support like you ;)

So guys, don't hesitate, nice App., nice support, nothing to say except... GREAT !

Claude