4.9
November 2, 2023

Have been working with this app for a month now. Works exactly as it says. Simple to use for someone s low tech as I am. Does the job. You can by products from my Shopify store or click the buy on Amazon button this app provides and affiliate marketing comes in.

Dry Fork Ridge & Co.
17 days using the app
December 26, 2023

Easy to use, training videos are helpful. Gives me the exact button I need on my site.

Rustic Meadows Gifts
5 days using the app
November 6, 2023

This app is so clean and easy to install.

But the best thing is the customer support. I was able to speak to Davis about optimising the store. He gave me money and time saving tips. Honestly it's a relief as a business owner, to talk to someone who understands and is wanting to help me optimise- not just make a quick buck.

In a world where you can't get to speak face to face and can only talk to bots and through email, having someone take the time to patiently listen and actually help you is priceless.

I'm going to ge asking Libautech to help me on my other stores too.

Hotteeze US Online Store
4 days using the app
January 11, 2024

Just installed it today and had it working. This was because the app owner helped me through out the process. We finally now have our buy on amazon button!

Jedbaby
About 1 hour using the app
October 24, 2023

Easily link KDP books to my Shopify store.

Quantum Healing Center
3 months using the app
September 27, 2023

Great functionality and support. The View in Amazon button was super easy to install and configure. The feature to add the Affiliate link is worth upgrading to the paid plan. Recommended.

Moss and Bloom
About 2 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Over 9000 star support!!

HOCUS POCUS TOYS
Israel
About 11 hours using the app
February 14, 2024

I just started to use this app, and honestly, it is perfect! The free plan does the job and gives access to the basic tools needed to start. I'm selling my books created with KDP and it's easy to get rid of the other buy buttons and direct the user to Amazon, which is useful when books are enrolled in the KDP Select program giving them exclusivity on the ebooks.
Finally an app that gives enough with the free plan to be tempted by the paid one.

L'Univers d'Atena
January 12, 2024

Thanks for making it free.

22 Lions
Croatia
21 minutes using the app
November 2, 2023

The customer support is very fast and efficient, succesully added the button

Yoofoss