Reviews (48)

4.9
June 21, 2024

Absolutely amazing service and app. Davis was professional and prompt. Highly recommend.

Trumpet Publishing House
1 day using the app
June 1, 2024

Wonderful addon for shopify if you sell on Amazon. Outstanding support a well!

DropLess Plate
About 16 hours using the app
April 11, 2024

Used it for a couple of days to drive traffic to my other platforms while adding a payment option. The App is easy to use and pretty flexible. A lot of options to buy. And if you're using Amazon - probably better to keep this App forever to have an option for the customer. Links are added in a separate window, navigation is straightforward. Tons of sites with their logos. Really useful to have if needed.

wendstudio
Ukraine
4 days using the app
May 29, 2024

So useful !

Applynova
About 1 hour using the app
July 3, 2024

This is a great product. I've been trying to ad this function on my store and looking through the reviews, I decided to give it a try. This is a life saver and couldn't be any happier to have this installed on my store.

Garman Essentials
29 minutes using the app
February 14, 2024

I just started to use this app, and honestly, it is perfect! The free plan does the job and gives access to the basic tools needed to start. I'm selling my books created with KDP and it's easy to get rid of the other buy buttons and direct the user to Amazon, which is useful when books are enrolled in the KDP Select program giving them exclusivity on the ebooks.
Finally an app that gives enough with the free plan to be tempted by the paid one.

L'Univers d'Atena
3 months using the app
February 9, 2024

I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to the exceptional team at Libautech for their unwavering support in integrating the Amazon Buy Button onto my website. Their expertise, dedication, and prompt assistance made the process seamless and efficient. I couldn't be more grateful for their outstanding service. Thank you for going above and beyond to ensure my success!

Kiddale123
India
4 months using the app
March 26, 2024

very useful and easy to set up

Cuddle Cove
23 minutes using the app
March 11, 2024

It has the exact feature that I needed and it is so easy to use. Thanks!

Dr. Kim West
25 minutes using the app
December 26, 2023

Easy to use, training videos are helpful. Gives me the exact button I need on my site.

Rustic Meadows Gifts