Product Price Intervals

Product Price Intervals | Reviews

by WebPanda

Display products prices as intervals in collections and search

Champion Crafter

This app company is simple and very awesome! Great customer service as well. They respond quickly to make any changes to the app.

Comm Gear Supply

Easy to integrate with our site. We experienced a minor issue but they worked with us, even getting on a call to resolve the issue. Recommend this app not just because of its seamless integration but also because they have great customer service.

48fresh

Works perfect and the customer service is extremely good! They helped with the proper functioning of the app on my web in record time

natopia

Support was most helpful when I needed change in font colour and some minor issues. It was resolved very efficiently. Highly recommend!

Panda Cloud Security, antivirus and firewall solutions

Excellent App, works perfectly, and very good after sales service from the developer, extremely helpful with answering my questions and customisations for my website. Highly recommend this App and this company.

JugBerry

Very useful app to include starting prices or price intervals to those products that have different variants. Customer service answered me right away and helped me integrate the app into my design. Recommended if your theme doesn't include it.