Pricing By Country & Currency

Pricing By Country & Currency | Reviews

by Webrex Studio

Multi country pricing, Double Profit, Shipping Rate, Converter

RZE Watches

So far the app has been working well. The support team is super responsive and helpful. Good app to consider.

AV Portuguese Brands - Concept store online moda e lifestyle

For me was a little bittle complicated to install, but the support was very helpful and now we are using the software.

KYMFIT

the customer service was a meh. They asked me to remove my color swatch feature on collection page and related product feature on product page. $29 a month but I need to remove my features? are you kidding me? And you cannot really set your own price. It auto change the price with exchange rate. The 3 stars are for their support, been helping me, taking 2 stars off for the app and not be able to compatible with the features

ZMAI accessories

we had some issues with showing the prices and installing the app but the customer support was really friendly, responsive and helpful in the process of fixing the issues

yonbonlavi

this app really helped set different prices for different countries. easy to use and set up. Arpan is very helpful and patient! Great support if you face any issues.

FASCINO_PRODUCTS

This app is a very good, Arpan was helpful in more ways than one. Amazingly patient staff! I will use it for a long time

Graffiti_drip

I had an issue with the currency not showing correctly in the collection view on my website. I wrote to them via chat and they responded within minutes and solved my issue in about 20 minutes! I 100% recommend using this app just by the response time of their customer service alone!

kinchecom

So far so good, Arpan was helpful in more ways than one. Amazingly patient staff!
Let's see how the app keeps up for few months with the store. good luck

june rochelongue

I have used this app for some time now. It is delivered results as mentioned in the description. I am able to customize country-specific rates for the target market. The Customer service is excellent and they are keen to help in understanding and good support in case of any technical help. Very good experience. Thank you.

September 15, 2021

Hi june rochelongue,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here...

Best regards,

Vetopia Online Store

Very good app with a lot of functionalities. Excellent customer service (special thanks to Rakesh). Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5