4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to display prices in multiple currencies, enhancing global sales. Its user-friendly interface, compatibility with various themes, and regional price adjustment feature are highly valued. Merchants also commend the option to set fixed pricing for different countries. The customer support team is praised for their prompt and effective service, even outside of working hours.

November 24, 2023

We tried few other apps before finally closing on webrex app. The feature that we were looking for (increasing the price of all products by certain percentage for countries outside our base country) was not available in the other apps and this was the only app which was also compatible with the theme we were using. The support team is very responsive and the response is very prompt. They are willing to get on a call and understand the issue and resolve it as best as they can. Would definitely recommend the app.

Dharma Originals
India
About 2 months using the app
December 15, 2023

Perfecta asistencia. Me han solucionado el problema que tenía. Seguiré con mi prueba de 15 días y si funciona seguiré

mytravelpassport
Spain
3 days using the app
October 4, 2023

Fantastic support team. App works perfectly. Far better than the competitors.Thanks!

9 Oliveres
Spain
6 months using the app
Webrex SEO replied October 5, 2023

Thank you! 😊
Team Webrex!

May 7, 2021

This app is fantastic!! I really recommend it!! 10/10 and the support are really helpful and kind!!!

Neuman
Peru
Over 2 years using the app
September 12, 2023

Very helpful & very accommodating! I will be using this in my website from now on.

SHAPE Active
Philippines
2 months using the app
January 29, 2021

The app really helps with my store. It is easy to use and even when I encountered issues, the support team was helpful and ensured the problems were fixed. I would definitely recommend and I may use the other apps offered by the seller as well.

Midas Den
About 2 years using the app
Edited May 10, 2022

The app is really good and easy to operate!
Also, the team is very helpful in solving the issues and queries. I definitely recommend to use the app.

Vibrant Publishers
Almost 2 years using the app
Webrex SEO replied May 13, 2022

Hello Vibrant Publishers,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

August 2, 2022

This app is easy to use and setup! Even when I had issues, the support was fast and efficient! Would definitely recommend!!!

Magick Mama Shop
Singapore
Webrex SEO replied September 2, 2022

Hello, Magick Mama Shop,

September 16, 2022

Using this app for about 1,5 years and all i can say its just great app and best support, I recommend it 100% :)

FreakyFoxx
Lithuania
Webrex SEO replied October 7, 2022

Hello, FreakyFoxx,

July 20, 2022

私たちは国際価格を導入するために4つ以上のアプリをテストインストールし検証しました。その結果Pricing By Country & Currencyを選択しました。
このアプリを使用すれば、shopify marketの国際価格機能を使用することなく、国ごとの価格と通貨スイッチャーが手に入ります。