4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and excellent customer service. They appreciate its ability to offer quantity discounts, boosting sales significantly. The support team is praised for their quick responses and assistance with setup and removal. Merchants also value its customizability, compatibility with various themes, and the professional-looking bulk discount widget it adds to product pages. It's recognized for its functionality, cost-saving benefits, and positive impact on sales.

February 1, 2024

Amai has such excellent customer service; they went above and beyond to fix a problem that I caused with their app - I was shocked at how fast their response time was, and how extensive their reply and solutions were. The app itself is worth getting if you want to add quantity breaks to Shopify, but the customer service you get with the app is without a doubt so much added value.

Paul Tripp Ministries, Inc.
Over 2 years using the app
December 17, 2023

Great app and great costumer service!

WholeDent.com
Israel
About 3 years using the app
February 9, 2024

Very helpful support.

Peak Envelopes
December 11, 2023

Great function and customer care

pharmadrops
Denmark
2 months using the app
November 6, 2023

Rockstar Customer Service! They were very helpful setting up and when I no longer needed it they were there for me every step of the way to get it cleared out of the back end!

Imprints: Make your mark.
Over 1 year using the app
September 28, 2017

The App has worked great for us. And the customer support has been 5-star!

Backlightcompany
About 6 years using the app
Edited March 19, 2020

Decent, but buggy. Support is usually good, but every once in a while you get someone that can't solve, what should be a simple, issue.

Testcountrystore
Over 5 years using the app
Edited March 4, 2020

Great app that gets the job done! We have been using this app for quite awhile now and haven't had any issues. Easy to use too.

Shopsockprints
About 5 years using the app
Edited October 17, 2019

Have had several problems caused by another app and their tech support took care of everything and very fast.

FreeShippingAllOrders.com
Over 4 years using the app
Amai replied October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate that.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Edited November 9, 2022

I've found the guys at SpurIT to be faultless in their customer service. I had an issue. Their response was immediate. The problem was resolved in a couple of days. Special thanks to Alex who went through the problem with me very carefully and patiently. Definitely five stars! ***UPDATE April 2021*** Again, they got back to me immediately and solved the issue I had immediately. Thanks Jasper!
****UPDATE November 2022 Jasper again quickly solved an issue. Their service is still second to none. 10/10.

ITM Components
Over 4 years using the app
Amai replied February 19, 2020

You are welcome! Our Support Team is always ready to assist and we are happy to be useful :)