Elfsight Pricing Table

Elfsight Pricing Table

by Elfsight

Displaying pricing plans on a website in comparable format

Fit Lifestyle Box

It's a very to use app and they have developers on stand by to help with any issues. They fixed an issue I had within 72 hours.

Axsomsports

Very easy to set up and works just as we hoped it would. Would recommend the pricing table to anyone looking for a simple and effective comparison table.

Select Dealer Group

Very easy to install and get table onto page. All the options most people will need without tons of extra settings that get in the way. I thought everything was streamlined and well-thought out. The developer clearly put a lot of time and effort into making this perfect. Very happy I found it!

Opasite

The Pricing Table does exactly what I need it to do. Beautifully displays my pricing options on all screen sizes. The ability to customize all the colors, wording, and add tooltips really sets this app apart from the others on Shopify. The only improvement I'd like to see is on the rendering speed, otherwise, this app is perfect.

Vufedotov

Great design and functionality, does exactly what I was looking for

Swiftoutdoors

It looks really good and the interface is slick. However, seems very buggy still - the widgets designed do not render as shown in the interface, also slow to render. Have contacted support and are waiting for a fix...

Active Monthly

I love the look of this app, really want to use it but after setting up everything, half of the currencies are missing... No GDP pound sign. Tried to get in contact to let them know but nothing back - Elfsight this looks like a great product I would just like to use it!