Elfsight Pricing Table

Elfsight Pricing Table

by Elfsight

Pricing app - add pricing plans and tables to website

StarStocks

I have been using this app to make pricing tables for my website and it has been super simple and easy to use! Their customer support is also extremely nice and was able to help me with anything I needed. If you are reading this review and on the edge of using this app - jump, it's so worth it.

Architopia

Great simple app. Easy to get a good looking pricing table up and running. Used a few other pricing table apps and found this one to have the nicest interface and features.

Mama Bamboo

Great app - very easy to use.
My only request would be to incorporate rotating carousel option on mobile. Otherwise - perfect.

Mighty Suds

First off, the customer support has been AMAZING! I had several questions before installation and after and each time the customer service reps answered every question and provided solutions quickly.
I use this app to show the services we offer, features of each, and price in one concise chart. Set-up, and installation was way easier than i thought it would be and the layout and appearance customization made the chart look seamless from the rest of our site.

EditVid

There is no support. Very bad support. almost 3 days I send multiple requests in the different channel no one care. If they help I will change this review.

Ringo Pametna ključavnica

It is simple to use and the team is very helpful when you want to customise something. The design is very modern so I recommend it.

May 6, 2020

Thank you! :) We're delighted to know that you're enjoying out widget!

Big Plans Online

Very easy to use and works just how we want it to. It's also very easy to edit and requires little to no coding at all.

April 14, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your great feedback! We hope the app will be a very useful tool for your site's growth!

Innon Energy LTD

great very easy to use and does the trick. thank you very good plugin for anyone looking to display tables.

March 13, 2020

Hey there,

Thank YOU for choosing our apps and for your kind words!

Halo Direct

Great app! Some issues (may just be my mistakes), have contacted support and they are super quick with their responses and resolving the issue. They've also manually added the widget to my site, after I struggled to do so. A special thanks to Alexandra!

Toby Max

Love it! It does what it's supposed to do. Makes creating pricing tables very easy. Would like a bit more flexibility when it comes to placement on page, but really like the results so far.

July 16, 2019

Hey Toby Max,

Thank you for choosing Pricing Table by Elfsight and for taking the time to rate our app! We really appreciate it.

We're very sorry that placement's given you some trouble. Would it be an option for you to message us at shopify@elfsight.com and provide us with the link to the page with the app? We'll be happy to help you with the right placement.

Previous 1 3