Elfsight Pricing Table

Elfsight Pricing Table

by Elfsight

Pricing app - add pricing plans and tables to Shopify website

Toby Max

Love it! It does what it's supposed to do. Makes creating pricing tables very easy. Would like a bit more flexibility when it comes to placement on page, but really like the results so far.

July 16, 2019

Hey Toby Max,

Thank you for choosing Pricing Table by Elfsight and for taking the time to rate our app! We really appreciate it.

We're very sorry that placement's given you some trouble. Would it be an option for you to message us at shopify@elfsight.com and provide us with the link to the page with the app? We'll be happy to help you with the right placement.

Regards,
Elfsight

wonderpet-house

Love this app Love this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this app

TRocket Golf

Creates a great looking Pricing Table which shows off the comparisons of our buggy models very nicely. Easy to maintain. Easy to add to our shopify store.

Rod Hill
www.trocketgolf.com.au

Curate A Box

I'm only giving this one star because the table itself looked great. However, there were issues with links not working, but Elfsight's tech support is inept beyond belief. We tried calling and escalating the situation several times to no avail, they blamed us for everything, even though we could prove it was their fault and not ours or Shopify's. They couldn't even type in our store password properly, even though it was copied and pasted from our Shopify admin page. Do NOT bother with this company, as they will not help you, even though it is a paid app. I've never had worse tech support in my whole life.

Elevate Supply

This app is helping me put together some landing pages for various bundles and product offerings as a marketing initiative. Hands down easiest to use.

She Syncs

I'm so happy with my new pricing table. Using the Elfsight app is easy and their customer service is great!! Vereya was super helpful and friendly!

welcomemax

Intuitive and easy to setup

I couldn't be happier with the app! I'm not a tech-savy person, so I didn't believe at first that I could install it myself. But it turned out that I didn't even have to ask support for help, as installation was a piece of cake. I've had in on my web shop for about 10 days, but I've already noticed that I get a lot less questions about my pricing and the sales are steadily going up, so the app's doing its job just fine.

Thank you, Elfsight, I'll be looking at your other products!

Fit Lifestyle Box

It's a very to use app and they have developers on stand by to help with any issues. They fixed an issue I had within 72 hours.

Axsomsports

Very easy to set up and works just as we hoped it would. Would recommend the pricing table to anyone looking for a simple and effective comparison table.

Select Dealer Group

Very easy to install and get table onto page. All the options most people will need without tons of extra settings that get in the way. I thought everything was streamlined and well-thought out. The developer clearly put a lot of time and effort into making this perfect. Very happy I found it!

Previous 1