Upsell cards in your shop
Customers can select & personalize 1,000's of card designs by independent artists or upload their own images.
We’ll ship the cards for you
You don’t need to worry about printers, ink, or shipping. Every card is printed on premium cardstock, and includes a Kraft paper envelope.
The ultimate upsell!
Easily increase the size of your orders. A greeting card is the natural addition to any gift order.
About Print‑on‑Demand Greeting Cards
Print-on-demand greeting cards, now available on Shopify.
Cross-sell or upsell a personalized greeting card. If you currently sell gifts--or are interested in starting to sell gifts--there is no better way to increase your profit and delight your customers.
How does Card Isle work?
- Add the Card Isle app to your Shopify store (no coding needed!).
- Customers select, personalize, and add a greeting card to their order.
- We’ll print and ship the greeting card for you.
- Name Your Price: Sell greeting cards at any price. We recommend $5-$7.
- Customize the Integration: The Card Isle integration automatically conforms to your shop's style.
- Automatic Printing: We print your cards for you, on-demand.
- Tropi-color printing system: Our proprietary paper and printing technology ensures vibrant colors that will exceed customers' expectations.
- Support Independent Artist: Choose from 15,000+ designs by local and independent artists to provide the greeting card experience that fits your brand.
- Auto-Merchandising: Our content curates automatically to keep your content fresh and seasonally appropriate.
- Your Brand on the Back of every card: Add your company logo for increased brand exposure.
- Responsive customer service: Our customer success team is available to help by phone or email if you have any questions.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
$1.99 per greeting card plus $0.99 for shipping
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.