Print‑on‑Demand Greeting Cards

Sell personalized greeting cards & we’ll print and ship them

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Kraftz-N-Giftz

This app and the staff are great. Very helpful. I have gotten 3 cards from them already and they are beautiful. I grew up during the time of create-a-card machines and it is great to have that chance to do it again and make it personal to give to someone. Also, not only are you providing a great product, but you are also helping the creators who have also put in their hard work and talent in making these cards. This app is worth having, especially as an add on for purchases. They set that all up for you, so you never have to worry about customers missing out on opportunities on purchasing a card. For me, based on location shipping time for these cards are usually 5-7 days. (Yes, I use these cards myself) ...lol. I'm glad to be using this app and will definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to add some greeting cards to their store. Thank you.

RecoverySwag

I installed this app hoping to sell my cards in my shop. It was more than I needed, so I ended up not using it. However, If you are looking for an easy way to integrate cards, this is AWESOME! The customer service was great!