Printbest: Print on Demand

Printbest: Print on Demand

by Printbest

Printed in as fast as 1-2 business days

ajar designs ink.

I found this app easy to use overall - it was easy to learn the system and properly set up my online store. Thank you PrintBest team!

Rockin West

I like this app becaude :
Print and delivery is fast
Print quality is good
Wide selection and variety of options I would like option to customize label in the future.

OUTTATHETRUNK

A bit misleading. I installed Printbest because on the App Store page it shows a much larger print area than most POD services offer, but then when you install it you see that the print area actually isn't any bigger than any other POD service.

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback on our Printbest app on the Shopify App Store.

It is never our intention to mislead our clients into thinking they are getting something they are not going to receive.

Would it be possible to get more information about where specifically you felt you were mislead so we may get our team to review and adjust this accordingly so that other potential Printbest users are clear on our offerings and limitations?

Are there specific areas you are looking to print on that we are not currently offering?

Please reach out to support@printbest.com with the additional information.

Your feedback is valuable and will help us to make things better for our clients and potential clients like you.

If we can be of further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Happyland Print Shop Inc.

I use Printbest as my apparel printing partner and find the integration with my Shopify store works great, no issues. It's easy enough to set up and there are a ton of options for apparel. I wish it was a little easier to edit designs once they were created but I think they'll likely work out the kinks as time goes on. It's nice being able to work with an printing partner located in Canada, typical turn-around for items is a few days plus shipping time, not bad.

Brand with Purpose

I use the Printbest app for our fundraising collections. I like that it’s easy to upload our designs and it automatically updates the website with inventory (clothing sizes). I wish the ship rates wouldn’t be categorized though. If I have a customer checkout with a mug, a sweater and a Tshirt for example it’s three different flat rate shipping combined making it less desirable for them to choose multiple products. Aside from that issue my experience with the app has been nothing but positive and they are super quick to respond to any of my inquiries. I should also add that I like that they are always adding new products.

Devinylz POD

Print best is a great app.and company that produced great work for my customers and I will use them often for my Canadian orders... Great job Print best keep up the great work

T-HILL&Co

We use printbest for our shopify and Etsy store. Our customers are happy with the print and quality of t-shirts,tanks,and hoodies. Jordan

ManeStage Equestrian

Printbest has allowed me start my business with minimal investment. They provide great customer service and are based in Ontario, which is excellent! I would love to see some Canadian made products, but am overall very happy with my Printbest experience!

Backwoods Goods

Great selection, easy to upload images. Prices are reasonable, print quality is good. Excellent app all around for fulfillment needs in both Canada and the USA.

OnlinePrintSmart

Easy to set up and use. Works well with Shopify. For print on demand of existing designs, this works great. Would love to see them set up area for custom jobs. Printbest is part of Sinalite which was not readily made apparent.

Previous 1 3 4