Printbest: Print on Demand

Printbest: Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.4)
Developer
3.4
September 11, 2022

Printbest will deduct 20% restocking fee for each cancel request. Product time up to 10 days for T-shirt
Don't believe in them

Sunny000
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 1, 2022

If I could give a 0 star rating I would. I really encourage people to steer clear of this app. Print quality is very poor. Customer service is absolutely horrifying. I have ordered 4 shirts with the same design for clients, the design washed off on all 4 shirts, and all were washed according to instructions. They blamed the client and took no responsibility. They asked that the shirts be destroyed before issuing a refund. I have never been so embarrassed by providing such a poor-quality product to clients, then having to ask them to destroy them. I am actually mortified by this. I just worry that they will not follow through with the refund. I have never been so stressed having to deal with any of the other POD apps here. I also use Printful and Printify and both are lovely. The prices here may lure you in, but it is not worth it. Beware!

Pink Dog Initiative
Time spent using app: 11 months
Printbest replied September 2, 2022

Hi Pink Dog Initiative, we're sorry to hear about this experience. We will be reviewing this situation with production and customer service to see how we can prevent these issues from recurring. A representative will follow up with you shortly to finalize an amicable resolution upon review of the additional evidence supplied.

June 9, 2022

I seriously considered using PrintBest. I ordered one sample and the print quality was terrible. The design was completely crooked (off by at least 10 degrees) and the edges of the design were blurry (and in some cases double lined). So it's not just one but two quality issues. Also, the print area is two inches smaller than competitors and they only ship within Canada and to the lower 48 states in the U.S. The ordered printed and shipped in just over one day and arrived within 7 calendar days. But that doesn't make up for the low quality. It would be embarrassing to send this to a customer. I have no idea how they thought it was good enough to send to me, which means there's no quality control (they aren't checking the product after printing and before they send it out) so it's likely to happen again. Very disappointing.

Bark Nut
Time spent using app: 3 days
Printbest replied June 10, 2022

Hi Bark Nut, we regret this order was not as expected. Please contact us directly by sending a support ticket or emailing support@printbest.com so that we can investigate this issue further and see if we can find a resolution for this order. It would also allow us to raise the issue with production so that we can address it moving forward and minimize the risks of this recurring in the future. We appreciate your feedback!

August 3, 2021

PrintBest customer service is rated 5 stars. Responds in a timely matter and corrects errors quickly. The quality of printing is superb.

PATRIOT BRAND APPAREL
Time spent using app: 17 days
June 14, 2021

I found this app easy to use overall - it was easy to learn the system and properly set up my online store. Thank you PrintBest team!

ajar designs ink.
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 14, 2021

I like this app becaude :
Print and delivery is fast
Print quality is good
Wide selection and variety of options I would like option to customize label in the future.

Rockin West
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 5, 2021

A bit misleading. I installed Printbest because on the App Store page it shows a much larger print area than most POD services offer, but then when you install it you see that the print area actually isn't any bigger than any other POD service.

OUTTATHETRUNK
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Printbest replied June 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback on our Printbest app on the Shopify App Store.

It is never our intention to mislead our clients into thinking they are getting something they are not going to receive.

Would it be possible to get more information about where specifically you felt you were mislead so we may get our team to review and adjust this accordingly so that other potential Printbest users are clear on our offerings and limitations?

Are there specific areas you are looking to print on that we are not currently offering?

Please reach out to support@printbest.com with the additional information.

Your feedback is valuable and will help us to make things better for our clients and potential clients like you.

If we can be of further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

June 3, 2021

I use Printbest as my apparel printing partner and find the integration with my Shopify store works great, no issues. It's easy enough to set up and there are a ton of options for apparel. I wish it was a little easier to edit designs once they were created but I think they'll likely work out the kinks as time goes on. It's nice being able to work with an printing partner located in Canada, typical turn-around for items is a few days plus shipping time, not bad.

Happyland Print Shop Inc.
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 3, 2021

I use the Printbest app for our fundraising collections. I like that it’s easy to upload our designs and it automatically updates the website with inventory (clothing sizes). I wish the ship rates wouldn’t be categorized though. If I have a customer checkout with a mug, a sweater and a Tshirt for example it’s three different flat rate shipping combined making it less desirable for them to choose multiple products. Aside from that issue my experience with the app has been nothing but positive and they are super quick to respond to any of my inquiries. I should also add that I like that they are always adding new products.

Brand with Purpose
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 3, 2021

Print best is a great app.and company that produced great work for my customers and I will use them often for my Canadian orders... Great job Print best keep up the great work

Devinylz POD