Printbest: Print on Demand

Printbest: Print on Demand

by Printbest

Printed in as fast as 1-2 business days

OnlinePrintSmart

Easy to set up and use. Works well with Shopify. For print on demand of existing designs, this works great. Would love to see them set up area for custom jobs. Printbest is part of Sinalite which was not readily made apparent.

CHOZEN STUDIOS - JUXTAPOSITION DESIGN

This app has helped me get my small retail business off the ground and made low over head possible.

Gemmas

The Printbest app is user friendly. It is easy to set up and create the listings. The support service is fast and efficient.

StormyfuegoDesigns

I love the Printbest integration for Shopify. It was easy to set up and it works perfectly. Set it and forget it basically. Printbest also has a wide selection of quality products. The Direct to Garment printing is flawless and fast. It should be noted that the fulfillment and shipping from beginning to end is fast. Printbest has also provided excellent customer service the few times that orders had to be adjusted. In closing I would also like to mention that the Printbest integration for Shopify worked so well that we also started using their integration for Etsy with the same results.

3AG Apparel Co.

This app is easy to use, and has very smooth integration to shopify. It makes everything easy to set up on your store and get going, pretty happy with the experience so far! -- The printing is great, we have had very good feedback from customers, as well as the test t-shirts that we ordered! Really like the fact that the process is very environmentally friendly; no waste of water and less energy used in the production process. The inks are non-hazardous and toxin-free, plus they contain no animal by-products and are completely vegan friendly. -- The customer service has been very good so far as well. Responsive and friendly, they resolved an order issue (customer ordered the incorrect size) quickly. -- The fact that they have a local (GTA - Canada) facility is a bonus for us!

Longboard Living

Great app for on demand printing with Shopify in Canada. The selection of apparel and print quality is fantastic.

MACHTEES 2.0

I like the company great API integration. Slower shipping then expected but superior product. Definitely recommend this company for your drop shipping needs

Chilko Clothing

Really great prices, seamless interconnectivity. Support has always been very helpful. highly recommend.

Buy From Your Couch

Ease of designing! I am not a designer and have limited coding and design experience / knowledge. Allows me to save on design cost

Artsportz

Printbest has been like having a customer service rep. It allows me to focus on designing products and building my business. I know my customer is getting what I expected from the first click to delivery. I would like to see expanded inventory and options such as zipper hoodies and other garments and additional promotional products.