Printbest: Print on Demand

Printbest: Print on Demand

by Printbest

Printed in as fast as 1-2 business days

Woody Hoodie

I use this app to create and sell hoodies and shirts. I love that they’re Canadian and local. Turn-around time is impressive.

StickPuck Hockey Gear

Great product selection and turnaround time. Happy with the quality of direct to garment finished product as well. More mockup selection would be nice.

AfriDaisy

I used this site to add some products to my Shopify store. For a first time user, the process was easy and user friendly. I would like to see the printing products added to this soon, as well as more products in the clothing section.

Hangover Apparel

I like selection as far as garments are concerned - classic brands and integration wise it's fairly easy to use.
It's a new app so you have to be a bit forgiving in terms of hiccups - but they did a good job with the platform
-Pricing is also very competitive and print quality is reliable IMPROVEMENT: -Increased functionality on mockup generation
-Live inventory integration
- Would like to see more garment selection -Would like to see us expand the printable areas on the garment like sleeves etc

Monster Muffin

Super simple app to setup and get started right away. My only reason for a 4 star is that a lot of sizes and colours are sold out. Looking forward to more inventory being available.

Bogey Golf

we use the dropship app through Shopify and it works very well for us. Print quality is very good and we also use their wholesale division.

Tandem.cool

Application facile à utiliser, très bon service avec SinaLite et très bonne qualité d'impression. Je suis fière de faire affaire avec eux. J'ai hâte de voir s'ils vont sortir une application pour l'impression papier/carton..:-)

AnySigns

We use SinaLite Print On Demand to print our designs on apparel. Generally we like the application. The only complain is that it takes too long to list each item. If we can can use a template changing only a name and a design, it would allow us to list more items and increase the sales.

Digger Know Fear

SinaLite Print on Demand is a great way to provide printed in Canada products for our clients. We have started to switch our print on demand clients over to them as we are very happy with the quality of the products and the ease of use of the Shopify app.

November 4, 2020

Hi Digger Know Fear, thank you for reviewing our app! Looking forward to continuing to work with you.

BallerGear

After using six other POD platforms with very little success, we were extremely happy to find Sinalite, although there are still a few hiccups to correct, as faced by many new apps. The Sinalite POD app is very user friendly and a huge time saver.

November 4, 2020

Hi BallerGear, thank you for reviewing our app! Glad to hear it is saving you time. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work towards fixing our hiccups!