Printbest: Print on Demand

Printbest: Print on Demand

by Printbest

Printed in as fast as 1-2 business days

Twenty6E

I am using this app to provide print on demand services for my clients! So instead of me buying it all in bulk, it goes directly towards the customer. It’s very easy to use, however it is not 100% compatible with a mobile device, the desktop version works better. But other than that it’s helping a lot and I will definitely continue using it for my shop!

October 14, 2020

Hi Twenty6E, thank you for reviewing our app! We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work towards improving mobile compatibility.

Southern Fun Apparel

This ap saves a lot of time on my end. I really enjoyed the fact that there was very little that I had to do in my Shopify store. I highly recommend this to anyone that is thinking of venturing into Print On Demand. In using this ap the sku's are already set in place for you and also the graphics of each color and design. What had taken me 30 or more minutes to do ,now only takes me 15 minutes at the most, therefore getting my designs out on the site is much faster and not a lot of tedious copy and paste or downloading and uploading. Communication with the production of your order is excellent as you can see the development through your dashboard. Whenever I had a problem support was there to assist. Production time of your garment is very quick also and shipping charges are excellent.

October 14, 2020

Hi Southern Fun Apparel, thank you for your review of our app! We're glad it helps you save time. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

DeeGeePrinting

Installation and set-up of app was straightforward. I had some complications related to uploading products to my Shopify store, however, the issues were related to some settings in my Shopify store. The tech support at Sinalite was excellent at assisting with resolving the problem. So for that stage I would rate a 5. Using the app for uploading products works very well. There are a couple of things that need to get corrected or ironed out, such as: - when you create a shirt design that needs to be white on certain colour shirts and black on other colour shirts, it is not possible to have these in the same product area; you have to set-up 2 products - you cannot add another colour shirt to an existing product line; thus you need to delete and redo the product line to add another colour shirt

October 7, 2020

Thank you for your detailed review of our app, DeeGeePrinting! We're glad that our team was able to help you. We also appreciate your feedback regarding design colors on different colored shirts. We will explore the options and see what we can do.

MLBPrintOnline.ca

This is a brand new app, and they have to work out their kinks. Instead of complaining like the person above, maybe contact them and help them fix their problems.

October 14, 2020

Hi MLB, thank you for your review on our new app, and for encouraging others to contact us. It's true - we definitely appreciate the feedback to fix any issues!

1 2 4 Next