Most orders will ship the same day, or next day - depending on when the order was placed.
In House Production
We don't outsource our printing, like many of our competitors. This lets us maintain high quality and consistency in our products.
Large Catalog of Product Sizes
We offer the most print sizes of any print on demand provider, giving you more freedom to be creative.
About PrintOps: Print on Demand
PrintOps specializes in on-demand poster printing and fulfillment.
We are a small startup, intent on providing artists with high quality and low-cost alternative to expensive print-on-demand services. Because we focus primarily on posters and frames, we have the edge on most other companies.
What we offer:
- So Many Sizes: We offer more poster and frame sizes than any of our competitors, allowing you to be creative in the products you want to produce.
- No Setup Costs: PrintOps allows you to create a new business or startup with no inventory and no setup capital or monthly charges.
- Printed In-house: Unlike many of our competitors, we don't outsource our printing. This gives us many advantages to providing a quality product and fast delivery.
- Industry Leading Production Time: Most orders will ship within 24 hours of receipt.
- No Minimums: Ship 1 order a month, or 1000 - you will never be penalized for placing a small amount of orders.
- Flexibility in Ordering: Want to place an order outside of your Shopify store? No problem - just use our shopping cart or even upload a CSV file for bulk orders.
- Live Support: We believe our customers are our number one asset. Our support team is available by email or phone 5 days a week.
How does it work?
Here's how PrintOps print on demand service works:
- Create your Shopify and PrintOps accounts.
- Click the Add App button at the top of the page to install the app on your store.
- Sync and connect your products to PrintOps.
- Setup your billing and shipping preferences on PrintOps and you are ready to go.
We noticed that some of our customers were using our website for drop-shipping, manually placing each order. We thought we could make it easier, so we built PrintOps. Now, using store integrations makes this process a breeze, so you can focus on creating rather than boring stuff like placing orders.