Printrooster Order Printing

Printrooster Order Printing

by Approosters

Print custom invoices & receipts, add rules and sort orders!

Islabikes

This app does printing like no other. Took me ages to find an app with this functionality and it would have been a nightmare without it. Support has been incredible too!

LOVELOX

I reached out directly to Printrooster with a list of very specific needs for my order forms to feature and the team have been exceptional at resolving each of them. They have been quick to respond and have gone the extra mile to find a solution for me. Thank so much Printrooster, all your expertise and assistance really has made a huge difference to help me integrate my new ecom store with my existing one and the efficiencies this will create for us are invaluable. I can't recommend Printrooster enough - I urge you to get in touch as the team will be happy to help. Thanks guys!

Oakdene Designs

Amazing App! I had previously used an app for printing dispatch notes which I thought was good, but this app blows it out the water. The staff are so helpful and helped us transfer over our designs and were able to add a few cool extra features. I definitely think this will be a game-changer and will save hours upon hours at our busy times of the years! Its great you tag printed dispatch notes so you can be confident all orders are currently in production, without having to worry you might of missed one.

5 Stars!

Beau Ties of Vermont

Love this app, it's a game changer for our US manufacturing business. We use it as our pick/pack/production tickets. Support is great and they bend over backward to help. Well worth it. Thank you!

July 7, 2020

Many thanks for your review! It's our pleasure to help. Using Printrooster in production tickets - what a great example of out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving! :)

Hewlett & Co

WOW! These guys are dedicated to making sure you're happy!
I asked if it was possible to add a batch limiting feature (my warehouse process, small batches) they said we'll do that. 24hours later I got an email it's done and it's live!! If this is what you're looking for you won't be disappointed.
Thanks guys!

May 18, 2020

Many thanks for the review! We're glad to help you. :)

The Blissful Whisk

This app is a game changer. My client is a bakery with a busy coffee bar and we needed an easy way to print order tickets as they came in. Now, with one push of the button, new order tickets are printed with EXACTLY what we want on them. The templates allow you to place the exact fields you want in such an easy and intuitive way (no coding!)...but even better, they can add css code (that you can see and edit yourself) that allows for formatting and filtering. We were able to filter out specific product-type and even specific line item properties that showed up (since we use a extra options/bundling app). One of the best, easiest apps I've used for any client and unparalleled customer service.

April 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! It's always a pleasure to solve real problems for different kind of merchants. :) -Samuli / Approosters

Berry Piper

Superb! Finally a quick way to separate our VIP customers in order printing, to process those orders first and to add some "thank you" goodies to go with the repeat customers. The templates are also easy to create and translate.

Miss Windy Shop

Took us two minutes to set up the order templates like we wanted and another two minutes to create the printing rules. We use the printing rules to separate order printing in three areas: two for each shipping method and one for orders including pre-sale items. Works great!