Get your Online Auction Store
Now you can add Auction to the Products, so the Customers can bid on the products and can even buy them through Add to Cart button.
Attract More Visitors
Get more visitors on your store, as now have the option to give their own pricing for the product. Thus increased conversion rate.
Add as many Auctions on your store, with no extra charges. Get features like-popcorn bidding, proxy bidding, joining fee, multiple winner
About Product Auction
Start an Online Auction Store using the Product Auction App. As the app comes with numerous features that will help you create online auctions and manage them with ease. The Product Auction app will allow the auction on the product in some simple steps and not only this you can easily monitor the auctions and the bidding details. The simple interface and free installation will surely be of help in getting started.
*Try the newly added "POPCORN BIDDING" feature
- Admin can create and manage auction for any product
- Set increment rules and the increment gaps while creating Auctions
- Reserve Price - The minimum price which must be reached, to have the winner.
- Add Bulk Auctions via CSV file
- Joining Fee - Check the authenticity of the auctions, by keeping a small joining fee for the customers to join the auction
- Delete auction as and when required
- Automatic mails sent at multiple events
- A notification panel for Admin to view the bids
- Admin can edit the labels for front end
- Admin can edit/delete the recent bid placed by Customer
- Option to manually end the bid
- Admin can even restart unsuccessful auction
- Multiple Auction Widget Layout.
- Declare Multiple Winner for an Auction
- Proxy Bidding - Customer can place an automatic bid, and will not have to place manual bid again and again
- Customer can view bidding history
- Real Time Auction update on Product Page
Adding Products for Auction :
Its an easy 3 step process :
Select the product.
Add the start date and end date for auction.
Set the base price and the reserve price.
Thats it, you are good to go.
Select from the numerous configuration setting in the app as per your requirement and have the auction of your expectation.
Design Configuration: Change or reset the look of front end and designing by changing the color of background , themes , button text , label and much more .
Label Configuration: Edit the labels for buttons on front and rename them as per your requirement such as changing the label of place my bid , bid end date and much more.
Mail Configuration: Change the contents of the email and also enable/disable the emails for the specific action.
- pwafy ‑ mobile app,
- multivendor webkul
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
As a greenhouse, we oftentimes get just 1 rare plant in which dozens of people have been looking for, and had been looking for a way to bring in auctions to help make selling those one-offs easier when we stumbled upon this app. It's great, and the support team are even better. When I had issues installing parts of the code, and even when I asked for help in setting it so that the "Add to Cart" button wouldn't show on auction products, they were quick to help, and were able to fix things up and make the changes we needed. Heartily recommended so far, and I'll update this review after our first real auction has ended as well, but up until now, installing, customizing, and creating products for auction has been relatively smooth, and very satisfying.
I am a user from Japan, and I feel that its setting will be very cumbersome. Then I started my trial. I did encounter problems, but I reported my problems to the development team. They actually did it within 2 days. Set it up for me according to my ideas! Not only the settings, but also helped me modify the location of the interface, fonts, etc. The service of this team is really great!
I don't know for those who got decent support, but I really didn't got one, and still asking for someone that really can guide me, I instead had someone that just came at me, setup his coding, no explanation, every time I ask something he give me a link guidelines where I need to figure out myself, well I already did a lot of the setup myself via your guidelines but I needed your support. I wanted a voice call, he told me to write it down. Well after the code setup , he didn't have the courtesy to run over help me verify if everything was working, which texts was white on white background and layout a bit off, if there is a decent guy that really give the time for a meeting, I will surely appreciate and change that review but I dont want anyone that are just here to just run their job without caring the result, thanks guys. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org