Get your Online Auction Store
Now you can add Auction to the Products, so the Customers can bid on the products and can even buy them through Add to Cart button.
Attract More Visitors
Get more visitors on your store, as now have the option to give their own pricing for the product. Thus increased conversion rate.
Add as many Auctions on your store, with no extra charges. Get features like-popcorn bidding, proxy bidding, joining fee, multiple winner
About Product Auction
Start an Online Auction Store using the Product Auction App. As the app comes with numerous features that will help you create online auctions and manage them with ease. The Product Auction app will allow the auction on the product in some simple steps and not only this you can easily monitor the auctions and the bidding details. The simple interface and free installation will surely be of help in getting started.
*Try the newly added "POPCORN BIDDING" feature
- Admin can create and manage auction for any product
- Set increment rules and the increment gaps while creating Auctions
- Reserve Price - The minimum price which must be reached, to have the winner.
- Add Bulk Auctions via CSV file
- Joining Fee - Check the authenticity of the auctions, by keeping a small joining fee for the customers to join the auction
- Automatic mails sent at multiple events
- A notification panel for Admin to view the bids
- Admin can edit the labels for front end
- Admin can edit/delete the recent bid placed by Customer
- Option to manually end the bid
- Admin can even restart unsuccessful auction
- Declare Multiple Winner for an Auction
- Proxy Bidding - Customer can place an automatic bid, and will not have to place manual bid again and again
- Customer can view bidding history
- Real Time Auction update on Product Page
Adding Products for Auction :
Please make sure that you have the configuration as per your requirement. 1. Select the product. 2. Add the start date and end date for auction. 3. Set the base price and the reserve price. Thats it, you are good to go.
There are various other configurations in the app, that you can check to have the auction of your expectation.
Design Configuration: Change or reset the look of front end and designing by changing the color of background , themes , button text , label and much more .
Label Configuration: Edit the labels of buttons on front and rename them as per your requirement such as changing the label of time end , bid end date , place my bid and much more.
Mail Configuration: Configure the after win mail content such as mail subject and content . The winning email status can also be enabled/disabled.
- pwafy ‑ mobile app,
- multivendor webkul
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 62 reviews
Most recent reviews
Pirates Press Records
Amazing app that has all of the functionality (And then some!) of what we needed to accomplish our campaign!
Kim Haskins Art
I used this app to help me sell products that I found really hard to put a price on myself, ie artwork. I booked a time slot to get online chat support on integrating the app on my website and it all went so smoothly. The support was very clear and friendly, My first auctions have just finished and been paid for without any hitch, so I came straight here to leave a deserving 5 star review :)
Hi, Thank you for the review.
Really nice to know, that the support team was able to help you and you have your auctions running :)
Please feel to write to support team if you have any query.
Complete garbage. The app works fine I suppose, despite being glitchy, but the real issue is the company that made this. The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job. Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me. Ridiculous.
Avoid this company at all costs. Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
Hi, Thank you for the feedback and appreciate you taking time for the same.
We would like to address some of the points mentioned in the review :
1) The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job.
>> I think there is some misunderstanding in the same, the custom work was way too much as you mentioned "really simple custom job". The custom work included building an auction type which included penny auction functionality with the token use for the customer. This included heavy custom work to be done.
2) Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me.
The support team has been quite responsive in discussing the custom work with you. While doing any custom work in the running application, it takes time to decide how to accommodate it within the running app, so that it wont hinder the apps current features. And on 27th August you emailed us first time and on 3rd September the pricing was given, which is 8 days (including weekends) and certainly not 2 weeks as mentioned.
3) Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
We do value all our customers, including you and that reflects in the positive feedback that we have received from our clients. We believe in providing best of support and point by point guidelines to the customers that would help them understand the app and its features.
Having said the above, We wish to serve you again in future and wishing you good luck.