Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Lady Shape Wear

These app is ridiculous!! I installed it and then you have to actually to some programming. I contacted the support for help which they never should up to!

January 19, 2021

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience but there is some miscommunication here as we do have sent email to you on the very same day you installed the app : https://tinyurl.com/y3cg5llm
Please get in touch with the support team so we can help you. And you dont have to do any coding while using the app.
Regards,
Team Webkul

Passive Income Cards

Great response, I had trouble with the widget and they solved it within a day! So far it seems to be working perfectly well!

Live Memorabilia

I am using this app to explore a new business idea. The software is very easy to use & the team supporting it is amazing. Would highly recommend using this app if you're looking for an auction based solution.

Linika Products

This app could be brilliant to the right user. I gave the seven day trial a one hour whirl before uninstalling it. I felt it much more complex than advertised. The advertised finished product looks brilliant. But I don't think just anyone can achieve that without a large budget for expensive coding. The app is likely 5 stars in the hands of others. But for me, I have to give it two, simply because it's seemingly advertised the contrary. If you can code, take my two stars with a grain of salt or disregard this altogether. If you're long in the tooth with little coding knowledge like I am, tackle this app with a budget for some help.

December 22, 2020

Hi, Please be informed that we provide free help in the app installation process, so request you to add the app again and contact us via email and we will surely assist you.
You can also respond to the email sent from the support team, so we can connect.

Hilltop Artists Store

Great tool for the job!
Note: Plan for a day or two to get things set up - we got caught up on inserting the codes, and our time zone is very different from the tech support time zone, so getting set up took a little time, but they were very helpful!

Campania Lures

Very hard to setup, I'm not into coding templates and the preset auction looks very generic to the eyes. I had a problem with a test i did, ran the auction on one item, it was sent to the highest bidder, but the item still showed in stock.

December 10, 2020

Hi, It seems that you have issues setting up the app, we will surely assist you with the same.
But the best place for raising query is via the support options mentioned on the page :)
Please get in touch with the support team, as they are trying to reach out to you.
Happy Selling

Bros with Hoes Plant Co

We've used the app for about two months now with no issues. This week we decided to change our Shopify template from the free version to one of the paid ones. When we made the swap it threw off somethings with the front end of the auctions. I tried to code myself and then sought out help. I was a bit anxious because there is a massive time difference but I was able to schedule an early morning appointment and get it sorted via email within 15/20 minutes.

IncenseBazaar

Extremely good user and setup support. they were able to resolve my issues in just 15mins and have everything up and running same day.

Tatler Curates

Met some issue with account page clashing with my template. Great customer service from the team to solve this issue.

#UpcycleForTheHome

Great app! Everything we have planned we got a chance to implement with this app. Also thank you so much for all the support we've received from your team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11