Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Auktionshaus Martin

Top Firma hilft bei jedem Problem bei Shopify. Macht wirklich ihre Arbeit gut. Schnell und zuverlässig.

TEAM GB NFT

The auction software works as intended. Their support staff provided excellent customer service to help us with our needs.

BedyGames

So, the team can't solve the issues:
1) remove taxes on joining fees
2) display terms and conditions when customers are joining the auction. They have to accept terms to proceed. Instead, the team said if I want to remove taxes on the joining fees, I should not charge tax on the product. They said: "Please note that no tax will be applicable on the product when the winner is purchasing the won product." That's not what I asked. I proposed adding a clickable link on the auction home page about the rules, I have done it, and they just made it made it clickable. But the customers have no terms and conditions to accept when joining. Just a part of the first paragraph is shown.

Johnnyboy Auctions

We're using Auction app by WebKul and it turned out to be a best choice for us. The support is quick and very helpful. Good work guys.

OMD Official Store

Does what it say - perfect for hosting an auction on shopify. great customer support on make sure the final set up is what you want.

RADICAL HQ

great customer service was struggling with the code but I made an appointment for the day after and they did it all for me. works great highly recommended

Vault Vintage Wholesale

Excellent customer service setting up the app for my business, great interface and functionality. Highly recommended

WoodJerseys

Great support and good looking auction app, there's a free onboarding process where they help you set everything up - Ayush is MVP

Charlotte Independence

So far The app team has been very helpful, Overall the App is very easy to use. it integrates easily with the Theme and is very customizable.

Natures Planters.—-Varigated String of Hearts

horrible support. HORRIBLE. they dont answer in a timely manner or should i say at all. its been a week. HORRIBLE. UPDATE: I never received one email from these guys despite having sent ten describing issues. Finally was able to make an on boarding booking with these guys. I had a twenty minute window which i spent alone and was never joined by these guys despite their promise to do so and their system set everything up. This program is not plug and play and these guys make zero effort to offer support to ameliorate this situation. I spent two hours trying to install myself and am stuck and was excited to do the onboarding. BUT AGAIN these clowns did not show up to the appointment their system set up. I am deleting this app and want to strongly advise you against using this product unless you are a wizard programmer because their programmers are unavailable at best.

May 27, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
But seems like there is some as the team is constantly sending emails and trying to get in touch but no response from your end. We are even waiting for you to respond at the one to one session. Please do respond so we can assist you with all your queries.
Regards,