Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Auction Site

Weve Got Ears

I am so excited I have found a way to do auctions on my website! Don’t be intimidate by the setup. Just make sure you plan enough time for them to implement it for you if you need help. They respond and work on your tickets very quick. I can had a few questions during my first auction and they fixed it before the auction was over! I think this app is very user friendly to customers too. I posted all the instructions in the product description and did not even receive one single question from a confused customer! They just jumped in and started bidding. I think they like the automatic bid feature a lot. It’s been very smooth for me so far! Will be using it often.

Buysafe In The Klang Valley

Second shop and using this App again? Why - becasue its great and (after a while) its easy to use!

Watchtimesa

Good customer service. Instructions are bit difficult but they will gladly help.

Glass Sales

Working well for me. I am now waiting for bids to start.

Nkfoundation

Its a fantastic tool, it takes a moment to understand how it works, but then all ok. It is good if you know a bit about the files-liquid concept of shopify to place the scripts at the correct place, but if you are not sure, they will help! Great tool, good service, friendly supporters. Klaus

Cbd Disti

This is the very best app if you are seeking an auction experience for your platform. The customer service is 5 stars as well. They respond to every request right away and offer tons of customizations. The Webkul company makes tons of different apps for your company store. I would recommend them all! Absolutely the best!!

Television1800

Neha, is the most patient, supportive Customer Service.. and I have installed successfully (out of the box) with their support. and it is a fantastic Auction app and the price is only $1.00 a day for 30 days in the month.. $30.. I love this app and I think it will bring a lot of customers to my site.. I see Webkul has other apps, I am interested in the marketplace app and the booking app. I am planning to use my own Domain Name.. and not the Temporary Domain Name provided by Shopify as listed here. It works better than advertised in the video. Sincerely, Ted James

Gulush

DO NOT USE THIS FOR YOUR AUCTIONS. The instructions make no sense and when you contact to ask for help, they take DAYS to get back to you. Then, when they do - they don't fix the issue and you have to contact AGAIN. Then, when you actually get the auction going - it glitches and doesn't accept bids and doesn't send out emails and basically just ruined weeks of work AS WELL AS THE MONEY I PAID TO EVEN HAVE THIS USELESS APP. I am demanding a refund for the money I spent trying to work with this company, they better give it for the terrible product and customer service.

Robinson Street Books

If I couldn't get our logo uploaded 12+x submitting the correct size andno tech support offering meaningfull help paying $30 per month is idiotic

Turnstyle Home

The theme we're using differs in terms of the backend files required to modify in order to setup Product Auction, however, with some speedy help of Webkul's Customer Service, we were able to get the code added to the site and everything working very quickly! So far the app seems to provide all the functionality that we were looking for, will update once we've used the app for some time, but all in all, everything has gone as smooth as could be asked for.
Previous 1 3 4 5