Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Auction Site

Yavorskyy

Wonderful app very easy to use. Now we can run our own auction on our store. Great support. Highly recommended.

Zasttra Marketplace

We used this app and it helped us get more sales and create auctions to clear slow-moving products.

Very highly recommended.

Mitsume Bookshop

Hi,

Regarding to our uninstalling the App, (we had installed the free trial version to see if it would work for us) since the App doesn’t work, doesn’t accept any bids.

As soon as we have been informed by our clients we have consulted to you by chat and email but couldn’t get any support in time.
The only solution was to uninstall the App.

Due to this, we have lost our clients’ confidence and our time and money trying to reach technical support to solve the problem, moreover, the opportunity to sell our product.

please improve your App. and your support system.

Regards,

Steven Brown Art (Online)

I have been using this app for a couple of weeks now, the support has been the best i have received from any application on the Shopify App Store.

They are very responsive, friendly and most of all will help you out as much as they possibly can.

I would love to see the app with the Polaris UI for 2019! This would just make the app complete.

Thank you so much guys!!! <3

K&A Fabrics

Love, love, love this app!! My customers are also loving it. Neha is awesome to work with. I highly recommend this as my business has grown since I started.

Riva Jewellery

Amazing app, been waiting for something like this for years! Great support from Neha. Would definitely recommend!

Pastoe Sales

We were waiting for an app like this. Very helpful to attract more active visitors and a great way to discover the right pricing for your products. Read the manual carefully, before implementing and you can get it running in half a day. And the online help was great and very responsive, they solved some minor issues in less than a day. Wich more apps worked like this.

Lincs Aquatics Ltd

Got set up relatively easy, but struggled with getting a couple of bits to work with my theme (not a shopify supplied one). Support sorted the issue completely within 48 hours of the ticket being opened, as well as doing some additional tweeks for me. Very happy with the quality of service from support, Heha was very helpful and did a great job.

Weve Got Ears

I am so excited I have found a way to do auctions on my website! Don’t be intimidate by the setup. Just make sure you plan enough time for them to implement it for you if you need help. They respond and work on your tickets very quick. I can had a few questions during my first auction and they fixed it before the auction was over!

I think this app is very user friendly to customers too. I posted all the instructions in the product description and did not even receive one single question from a confused customer! They just jumped in and started bidding. I think they like the automatic bid feature a lot.

It’s been very smooth for me so far! Will be using it often.

Buysafe In The Klang Valley

Second shop and using this App again? Why - becasue its great and (after a while) its easy to use!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6