Product Auction

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

$30/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Throwin Stones

I have not had the chance to use the app yet but the customer service is wonderful. I contacted support, asked for a one on one meeting, and was talking to Ayush Kansal within the hour. He was able to answer all of my questions, guide me through some of the setup process and went above and beyond to accommodate all of my requests. We will give the app a review once we have the opportunity to run a few auctions.

June 29, 2022

Thank you for taking out time to leave us this amazing feedback. Much appreciated. Happy selling :) - Team Webkul

waymore4wayless

Setup was easy, and I just had my first support ticket and the chat was super fast and responsive and got my issue solved within minutes. Really liking this app so far!

June 9, 2022

We're so glad to hear your great feedback. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us & feedbacks like this motivate us to continue serving our clients in the best possible manner :) - Team Webkul

Threyda Art and Apparel

Great app and great service - works as advertised on my site. It's a very complicated app so some work may be required for your theme.

June 9, 2022

Thank You for your super amazing words...!! Happy Selling :) - Team Webkul

KingsPIER vintage

I have had this app "active" for 6 days...have sought support for several fundamental issues...major fail.
The "add to cart" shows up no matter what configurations and options are introduced and the auction window is obscured on Shopify in standard Chrome desktop configuration. Then there is the warning of configuration "Need to (re-)configure Authorize.net details to make auto payment from auction winners" which pops up but there doesn't appear to be a direct method to resolve. I sent emails to 3 different webkul email support addresses 5 days ago and have had no reply. My "trial" of 7 days is about to expire and I have not gained any confidence in this app....

ShadwTCG

I just went to install this app and it failed. Nothing shows up. This is not production ready what so ever and this is coming from a developer's perspective. Now I have to develop one from scratch for a client...

May 5, 2022

Hey !! Please excuse us for the less-satisfied experience with the app.

It Seems like you have un-installed the app with-in 2 minutes of installing the app & Even you wrote in the un-installation reason that you don’t need support for the app. Looks like you installed the app just for the sake for posting the review.

But, We'll surely love to bring things back on track for you and would be very happy to assist you with the setup for the app on your store, please book a one to one session using this URL : https://webkul.bookingcommerce.com/en/shopify-product-auction
Please book a session using the above shared URL so we can connect and get this sorted for you !! - Team Webkul

Biite

This is a review for the customer service. They went above and beyond to make sure the app was installed correctly and walk through all of my questions. They even stayed passed working hours to help. Really great. I am just now starting to use the app and will update this review when I have had experience with it.

April 19, 2022

Thank You for the amazing feedback. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us & feedbacks like this motivate us to continue serving our clients in the best possible manner :) - Team Webkul

Currents Gallery

I love this app. Our store has used it for a few years now. The tech customer service has always been good, but now the responses are even more timely. (The time zone issues seem to have been resolved.)

April 14, 2022

Hey ! Thank You for noticing & appreciating our additional efforts. Yes, We have started offering support in different time zones as well. Our merchants are our first priority & We continue to work in a direction by which our merchants can be more benefitted. Happy Selling :)- Team Webkul

Lynn’s Discounts

Support is top notch! You can schedule a video conference call and they will help you out! Ayush was a huge help in getting my auction up and running!

March 30, 2022

We're so glad to hear your amazing experience. Much appreciated :). Feel free to reach out to our support team in case of any queries - Team Webkul

Nashid Chroma Art and Apparel

The customer service is amazing! They've helped me through all of the issues I've had. Dealing with the timezone barrier is frustrating, but once we're able to connect I've never had an issue getting anything sorted out!

March 30, 2022

Seeing that you're having an amazing experience using the app & with support is the best thing we could ask for! Keep growing: ) - Team Webkul

Saleha Art

The app performs great and does everything it needs to for a smooth auction. The support service is amazing! They'll guide you with ease.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17