Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Volkshilfe Wien Shop

Great app with awesome features and they have the best customer support! We are going to start our first auction in two days and the support has been extremly helpful in setting everything up. So far I can really recommend the app.

Temibim

You guys are total wack! After charging me, i got no support from you. Now the app is saying no more sessions...Worst Plugin everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

April 12, 2021

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience.
The team is trying to get in touch from past 3 days, please do respond so we can actually check the issue.
Also we cannot access your online store, so please contact the hosting provider for the same : https://prnt.sc/11agktd
Its really necessary that you get this checked, as then we can check the store.
Regards,
Team Webkul

RiceRoadGreenhouses

As a greenhouse, we oftentimes get just 1 rare plant in which dozens of people have been looking for, and had been looking for a way to bring in auctions to help make selling those one-offs easier when we stumbled upon this app. It's great, and the support team are even better. When I had issues installing parts of the code, and even when I asked for help in setting it so that the "Add to Cart" button wouldn't show on auction products, they were quick to help, and were able to fix things up and make the changes we needed. Heartily recommended so far, and I'll update this review after our first real auction has ended as well, but up until now, installing, customizing, and creating products for auction has been relatively smooth, and very satisfying.

Luxfun

I am a user from Japan, and I feel that its setting will be very cumbersome. Then I started my trial. I did encounter problems, but I reported my problems to the development team. They actually did it within 2 days. Set it up for me according to my ideas! Not only the settings, but also helped me modify the location of the interface, fonts, etc. The service of this team is really great!

CMW PEARL

I don't know for those who got decent support, but I really didn't got one, and still asking for someone that really can guide me, I instead had someone that just came at me, setup his coding, no explanation, every time I ask something he give me a link guidelines where I need to figure out myself, well I already did a lot of the setup myself via your guidelines but I needed your support. I wanted a voice call, he told me to write it down. Well after the code setup , he didn't have the courtesy to run over help me verify if everything was working, which texts was white on white background and layout a bit off, if there is a decent guy that really give the time for a meeting, I will surely appreciate and change that review but I dont want anyone that are just here to just run their job without caring the result, thanks guys. email me at sales@cmwpearls.com

Hobby Stadium

Great app and team. We recommend them strongly. Support is super responsive and helpful. Auctions are simple and clean-looking

Bargainwizz

We needed additional support in adding the code to our store. Product Auction was very responsive to our needs!

BOI - NL West SPCA Bargain Shop

Both the app and support are amazing!!! Best support I have EVER gotten on any Shopify App!! Within minutes it was fully customized, and up and running.

Gleznukalns

how can I cancel subscription? Is deleting will do it? I do not use this app, want to cancel it, I will delete it from my store, hope you will not charge me after it???

February 15, 2021

Hi, You can remove the app and the subscription by deleting the app from the apps menu on Shopify store. That will be all.
And the app charges are dependent on the time you have the app installed on the store.
Also for all such questions email us on support@webkul.com as this is not the correct place for asking queries.

imbueSource.com

An incredible app with so much functionality. The team were so helpful with the installation and some small customisations to fit my site. Thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12