Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

l'art et l'automobile

This is a well thought out app that was easy to install due to the concise instructions. Most of the app installs itself with little input needed from the user. We have had excellent response from Neha and the team at Webkul who have worked with us to customize parts of the app to meet our specific needs.

my.seashepherdstore.com

We're using this app to enable customers to bid on special limited edition products and memorabilia. The app was easy to install. All the information you needed to configure the app was easily accessible and straight forward. On the front end the app was laid out correctly. It didn't affect the current layout or store functionality. The customer service we received from Neha at Webkul was quick, concise and efficient. Any questions or issues I had was resolved very quickly. Their customer service is extraordinary.

Casual Goods

Great support service! I've had lots of questions regarding integration and they have managed to get it working just the way I wanted in such a short time.

Fishlist by Desmond Lim

The support team was extremely helpful for customizing the app to my store needs. They have made many revisions and were very quick to reply.

Cupidtrails

I was looking for an auction app for a long time. Finally installed this app. Initially, i had some issues as i have limited coding knowledge. But i was super impressed by their developer support. You just have to raise a ticket and the team does the job for you in a quick TAT. Special mention for Neha from support team. One suggestion, they can open a chatbox cpnversation.

CHALLENGER SPORT

This app is a must have for many reasons :
- it is a fantastic tools to promote your website with low starting auctions.
- it will increase the number of reccurent visits on your website, excellent for seo
- in case you need the support they are very helpfull and responsive

Yavorskyy

Wonderful app very easy to use. Now we can run our own auction on our store. Great support. Highly recommended.

Zasttra Marketplace

We used this app and it helped us get more sales and create auctions to clear slow-moving products.

Very highly recommended.

Mitsume Bookshop

Hi,

Regarding to our uninstalling the App, (we had installed the free trial version to see if it would work for us) since the App doesn’t work, doesn’t accept any bids.

As soon as we have been informed by our clients we have consulted to you by chat and email but couldn’t get any support in time.
The only solution was to uninstall the App.

Due to this, we have lost our clients’ confidence and our time and money trying to reach technical support to solve the problem, moreover, the opportunity to sell our product.

please improve your App. and your support system.

Regards,

Steven Brown Art (Online)

I have been using this app for a couple of weeks now, the support has been the best i have received from any application on the Shopify App Store.

They are very responsive, friendly and most of all will help you out as much as they possibly can.

I would love to see the app with the Polaris UI for 2019! This would just make the app complete.

Thank you so much guys!!! <3