Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Hobby Stadium

Great app and team. We recommend them strongly. Support is super responsive and helpful. Auctions are simple and clean-looking

Bargainwizz

We needed additional support in adding the code to our store. Product Auction was very responsive to our needs!

BOI - NL West SPCA Bargain Shop

Both the app and support are amazing!!! Best support I have EVER gotten on any Shopify App!! Within minutes it was fully customized, and up and running.

Gleznukalns

how can I cancel subscription? Is deleting will do it? I do not use this app, want to cancel it, I will delete it from my store, hope you will not charge me after it???

February 15, 2021

Hi, You can remove the app and the subscription by deleting the app from the apps menu on Shopify store. That will be all.
And the app charges are dependent on the time you have the app installed on the store.
Also for all such questions email us on support@webkul.com as this is not the correct place for asking queries.

imbueSource.com

An incredible app with so much functionality. The team were so helpful with the installation and some small customisations to fit my site. Thanks again!

PottedElephant

This is not plug and play, and you might need some help getting started. Whether you are a beginner or know your way around web design. This great group of people will take the time to help you out to make it work if you are willing to take the time yourself, and it is worth it!

Lady Shape Wear

These app is ridiculous!! I installed it and then you have to actually to some programming. I contacted the support for help which they never should up to!

January 19, 2021

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience but there is some miscommunication here as we do have sent email to you on the very same day you installed the app : https://tinyurl.com/y3cg5llm
Please get in touch with the support team so we can help you. And you dont have to do any coding while using the app.
Regards,
Team Webkul

Passive Income Cards

Great response, I had trouble with the widget and they solved it within a day! So far it seems to be working perfectly well!

Live Memorabilia

I am using this app to explore a new business idea. The software is very easy to use & the team supporting it is amazing. Would highly recommend using this app if you're looking for an auction based solution.

Linika Products

This app could be brilliant to the right user. I gave the seven day trial a one hour whirl before uninstalling it. I felt it much more complex than advertised. The advertised finished product looks brilliant. But I don't think just anyone can achieve that without a large budget for expensive coding. The app is likely 5 stars in the hands of others. But for me, I have to give it two, simply because it's seemingly advertised the contrary. If you can code, take my two stars with a grain of salt or disregard this altogether. If you're long in the tooth with little coding knowledge like I am, tackle this app with a budget for some help.

December 22, 2020

Hi, Please be informed that we provide free help in the app installation process, so request you to add the app again and contact us via email and we will surely assist you.
You can also respond to the email sent from the support team, so we can connect.