Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Thế giới Hội họa

I have made my page more useful with this app. Thanks to the Webkul team for their quick and effective support, which is 5 star rating.

MrMuffin'sTrains

Okay, so I had this idea to do a monthly auction and help our customers that wanted to turn some of the their shelf queens into cash. I signed up for this app not expecting much - and I was wrong! This app works really well. It was easy to set up; and when I needed help these guys supported it. I have been running monthly auctions for 6 months now and my customers love it. This has been a terrific addition to my business. Who knew?

ShootingTargets7

Support was very helpful in helping me get this app running smoothly with my theme. I looked extensively and this app has more functionality than any other auction app I could find. Looking forward to having weekly auctions and being able to mail or list announcing them.

NatterDoodle

Hands down the worst customer service experience I've ever had with an app. The app itself is very clunky; some features work, others do not without explanation. I paid my web developer to setup this app to make sure there were no user errors on my end. She's a dynamo and I've never had one bit of trouble with her - many of her support emails were left unanswered, one they took 10 days to respond to - AFTER our auction was over. So much went wrong with this app that I had to send all of my customers who made purchases during the auction a free item to apologize for the messy process. This app made me lose credibility with some of my customers because it made us look incompetent. If you're thinking about doing an auction find another app or THINK AGAIN. This app is a mess and the developers don't care about you. Just a few of our specific issues: emails did not fire off to winners when they should, if they did fire off the links were broken and customers could not add to cart, when they could add to cart the prices were not the price they bid, some emails were sent to non-winners, non-winners were able to purchase items won by others...I could truly go on for ages. I have written several kindly worded emails encouraging the developers to refund us the $30 we spent on this app (mind you this is just as a courtesy as I paid my developer hundreds to create workarounds throughout the process and send individual emails so that we didn't have to rely on the faulty app. The developers have refused and saying that they will fix the problem now, but the auction has been over for weeks. Don't waste your energy on this app. Do literally anything else.

Curated Home Decor

Unfortunately, would not recommend we ran first auction and went with option that customer didn't need to subscribe. Auction ended none of the bidders checkout so we had email and they were not sent confirmation and link to checkout we have spent 2 days trying to figure this out. We also had to hire tech to add coding to set up it was not an easy set up. support had said we were all set and obviously we weren't.

September 7, 2021

Hi, Thanks you for the review.
We can sense that you are not happy with the overall app experience, but as we can check the support has been trying to get in touch refer : https://tinyurl.com/yza28adl
Seems there is some confusion, please do respond to the support emails and we will assist you with all your queries.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Unearthed Outlet

The support team for this app are AMAZING. Very easy to get in contact with and have been incredibly helpful in assisting with any coding problems we had.

Daily Auctions

I am very happy with the service I received from them. I had a coding problem that was resolved very quick and to my satisfaction.

SHOP Guild Hall

This app works well for art auctions. Customer service is great and they will help insert code and other items to make the auction look great.

Bring To Light Art

This is a great App for hosting an auction on Shopify. Easy to set up and wonderful customer service!

Auktionshaus Martin

Top Firma hilft bei jedem Problem bei Shopify. Macht wirklich ihre Arbeit gut. Schnell und zuverlässig.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15