Product Auction

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fun Portal

Location Japan

We are organizing several Shopify store and using this app in all of our store.
Most best thing of Webkul is their support. Their support is quick and accurate. They listen to our request and improve the function if possible.
We will keep using this app and app from Webkul.

LIMBUS GOODS

Location Germany

Webkul has excellent support!
Fast and reliable, their Product Auction app delivers what it promises at a reasonable price.

KStory España

Location Spain

Great Experience with this app. Amazing and very helpful with the cliente service and Support. Super recommend this app for bursting your sales.

Bitters & Bottles

Time spent using app About 2 months

Had a rocky start, but stayed in communication with the Webkul folks, they figured out which part of their code was creating an error on our site - and they were quick to get it fixed and updated. I've found the interface is easy to use, and they have options that aren't included in any of the other auction apps - an essential bonus for us. Very happy to have this as part of our store now.

Industrial Garage Sales

The app works and looks great on the website. I wish the coding instructions were up to date, they seem out dated and little difficult to follow. Making this automatic would help those who are not a computer savvy or familiar with coding. Customer Support has some opportunities. They are curt with responses and didn't really listen to the root cause of the issues. Both interactions were the same, I would ask a question and support keep sending the same link over and over. Eventually they reluctantly help me out and manually fix my problem. I'm thankful for that, but I don't want to contact support every time I need to put something up for auction. I have contacted them twice and the same interactions both times. Curt and with out patience. My last interaction, they were adamite about rating them IMMEDIATELY, and they would wait until I was done. When I told them I would, but not as this moment, they continued to push. This incident, in conjunction with the previous interactions was really off putting. We are keeping this for now, but I will be shopping around for other apps.

Julia Barger Art

The support team was very helpful in setting up my first auction. They were quick to answer all of my questions.

Peyango

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have been using that app for more than a year and we are so happy with it. Also they have a great customer support as well. Whenever we have a question or challenge, their support team approaches us very friendly and solve our technical issues quickly.

Adore Adored

excellent support!!! super helpful and the staff was able to solve my issue right away.
app is easy to use

Tara Mandala

Easy to use with an intuitive interface. Large auctions can be held seamlessly. The customer service is top notch.

Brixton Chrome

Time spent using app About 3 years

This continues to be an amazing app. I've used it to run my weekly auction for almost 4 years now. The team at Webkul are quick to resolve any technical issues that surface, which is rarely. I run 400 lots a week and it takes bids quickly and efficiently. Couldn't run my business without it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19