Auction Pro

Increase sales and attract more customers with auctions

From $15/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Auction Pro banner image

Hispania24

Location Spain

I installed the app, which worked fine, but the app produced several errors and did not work, which I forwarded to the developers with screenshots.
I deleted the app and gave it a bad rating because I didn't receive a response from support even after 5 days - that's not right! I've always had the experience that you have to adjust apps and contact support, which has always worked so far - but no response at all is not okay.

May 31, 2022

Hi,

Customer support never received any emails on your behalf. There was never any contact with the merchant to fix any of the mentioned issues. We aim to provide world-class customer service and have had a great reputation in doing so. It's unfortunate you had a negative experience and we would be glad to help you with any issues you are unsatisfied with. Please reach out to support@enginelaser.com to resolve any issues.

CheekyBreaks

This is BY FAR the best auction app on the market. Auction Pro identified and adjusted to my "vintage" style theme seamlessly. The interface is easily navigable and very responsive. Seriously, within minutes you can have fully-functional auctions on your products. Registered customers can view previous bidders and set an automatic bid amount! Customers are also notified via email when they`ve been outbid. Auction Pro will speak for itself if you utilize the free trial. The statement "priority customer support" is without question a great understatement. My theme is WolfofShopify: an older theme with several translation errors resulting in a registration page without a first/last_name key. The Auction Pro app requires this information. I contacted support@enginelaser.com with the issue as described above. The Founder and Developer at EngineLaser responded to my email within hours. Our conversation made it clear I`d have to create html for a first/last_name field. I have absolutely no idea how to code. Jeffrey offered his assistance without hesitation. He inputted html to improve my website; ultimately, granting access to this incredible app within hours. A top-notch auction app with a customer-driven Founder and Developer. I`m sold! My sincere appreciation
Cheeky Breaks

Forum Auktionen

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

A great app with excellent service. The best Shopify app for auctions that I know of. I am sure that this app will still get great extensions