Back Image on Hover Effect
Flip Image on hover effect which keeps the users on a product & giving the best user experience. Product preview images.
Just enable/disable app & your store would be ready for that effect. Apply on all listing & detail page at once. No Coding!
Increase User Engagement
By adopting the product image effect, users are able to see more product images which make better bonding.
About Product Back Image On Hover
Why the flip image effect is important for your Shopify store?
Demo Password: 123456
One of the most important aspects of any eCommerce store that enhances adds value to any customer is the User Experience it offers. Brands invest heavily in ensuring that a user not only has a simple and honest journey but also that each and every product is distinctly visible.
- Simply enabled/disabled from the backend.
- Set single or multiple images on hover effect.
- Automatically replacing your current hover animation with back-image on hover effect.
- Apply back image flip effect on listing and product pages at once.
- Available hover animation effects: Zoom-out & Fade
- Set animation speed options i.e slow, medium, and high.
- Offer every customer on your Shopify store gets a clear idea about your product before they add it to their cart with the Product Back Image Hover App.
- Without causing any impact on the performance of the store you can easily enable/disable the app.
- The app will simply display the second image of your product as a hover image effect.
#For the best backend experience use the latest version of *Google Chrome*
How does the app work in my store?
The app starts working with a simple enable/disable option from the back-end. The second image of any product will be shown as a hover image slider on the front end.
Will the app conflict with my current product hover effect?
Yes, enabling the app will automatically replace your current hover effect to back image on the hover effect.
Do different sizes & formats affect the working of the App?
No, the app works with all allowed file sizes and formats which are specified by Shopify eCommerce.
- Landing pages,
- Custom themes
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 1-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
This app is really easy to use and comes with a great customer support. Works like a charm! Thank you.
The app is very easy to use and set up, and it and works just as intended. Makes my store look much more professional.
Ridiculous App and worthless support. I tool their 24 hrs trial and found that it is interfering with my website links after getting a response after 3 days they struggled for another 3 days to get that fixed and when I was informed I checked and found ok, then I was pushed to buy their subscription and when I checked on my mobile again there was a problem. My advice is not to get carried away with the price, cheap price, cheap service, and worthless App . Better to invest in a better app giving good service