Product Back Image On Hover

Product Back Image On Hover | Reviews

by SetuBridge

Image Hover Effect on All Pages - Second Image on Hover

ZayaMen

This app is really easy to use and comes with a great customer support. Works like a charm! Thank you.

Ninka Pop

The app is very easy to use and set up, and it and works just as intended. Makes my store look much more professional.

orangeekart

Ridiculous App and worthless support. I tool their 24 hrs trial and found that it is interfering with my website links after getting a response after 3 days they struggled for another 3 days to get that fixed and when I was informed I checked and found ok, then I was pushed to buy their subscription and when I checked on my mobile again there was a problem. My advice is not to get carried away with the price, cheap price, cheap service, and worthless App . Better to invest in a better app giving good service

Najoom Boutique

This app is so affordable and well worth the download. Now my customers can see second product images on hover, and my online store looks more colourful and vibrant. No coding is needed as the app does everything for you. The SetuBridge team is also helpful and friendly. I appreciate that they reached out to me via WhatsApp after my download and offered to answer any questions.

FacingTheGallows

Great app, with great support, thank you for the help..................................................................Would recommend

AmoKarité

We are really enjoying it, great value for money! Showing the second image helps our customers to visualize the product application.

Saskia Vis

The app works like a charm. I had a very small startup problem a wish and a question. These were immediattely solved via chat within half an hour. That's how service is meant to be. All stars!

The Keto Collective

Brilliant support team, super helpful and really really quick response. App is great too and works really well. Thank you.

Sprinklify

The app is exactly what I needed. A few days after installation there was a little problem, but the developers quickly fixed it. 5 stars!

RIMFROST®

Great app and super helpfull staf. Solved my problems fast and easy. Got the site up and runing with no problem!

Previous 1