Product Back Image On Hover

Image Hover Effect on All Pages - Second Image on Hover

$1.99/month

Retro Styles

Fantastic app and did exactly what we wanted for our business, The devs even did some custom work on our site and were quick to respond to our needs. Highly recommend this app and it's only 1.99 a month!!

June 3, 2022

We’re glad that you loved our app. We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it!

Shop What's Right

Super easy to use and works well with themes! The support team helped me integrate it on our pages as well and was very easy to reach.

April 5, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

TimeReproofPortraits-Hebrew Stop

This app is a great enhancement to any store with great customer service:) I highly recommend it for your store

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

ZayaMen

This app is really easy to use and comes with a great customer support. Works like a charm! Thank you.

February 26, 2022

Ninka Pop

The app is very easy to use and set up, and it and works just as intended. Makes my store look much more professional.

orangeekart

Ridiculous App and worthless support. I tool their 24 hrs trial and found that it is interfering with my website links after getting a response after 3 days they struggled for another 3 days to get that fixed and when I was informed I checked and found ok, then I was pushed to buy their subscription and when I checked on my mobile again there was a problem. My advice is not to get carried away with the price, cheap price, cheap service, and worthless App . Better to invest in a better app giving good service

Najoom Boutique

This app is so affordable and well worth the download. Now my customers can see second product images on hover, and my online store looks more colourful and vibrant. No coding is needed as the app does everything for you. The SetuBridge team is also helpful and friendly. I appreciate that they reached out to me via WhatsApp after my download and offered to answer any questions.

FacingTheGallows

Great app, with great support, thank you for the help..................................................................Would recommend

AmoKarité

We are really enjoying it, great value for money! Showing the second image helps our customers to visualize the product application.

Saskia Vis

The app works like a charm. I had a very small startup problem a wish and a question. These were immediattely solved via chat within half an hour. That's how service is meant to be. All stars!

Previous 1 3