Product Colors

Product Colors

by Webyze

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

So Chic Boutique

Just perfect! I don't use color variants for my products and I was looking for some time an app that I can use in order to show photos of same color products, and the Product Colors does the job! Really easy to use.

Maison Poi

This app is perfect for what we needed and the support team helped us customise the look of it to match our store design. Really good customer support.

Dog De Rue

This app is very usefull to separate each color in different product page for the same product and still possible to see swatch. I apreciate help and support.

La Luna Rose Jewellery

I used this app to show both Silver & Gold jewellery. Works Great Customized it to match our theme. Very easy to use and much better than other options on the market. Would highly reccommend.

Little Villains

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Works well, looks great and the support team are quick to respond to messages.

LABFRESH

Great app and fantastic support, they helped me customise the colour swatch look and feel to exactly match my theme. thanks a lot!

Primness

Easy to install and Easy to use, highly recommend this great product, very helpful customer service team

hebedress.com

Just like a joke. Do not use! too poor app nothing!!!!
Just like a joke. Do not use!!!too poor!!!!!!

March 27, 2019

Hello,
We would be extremely happy to help you if you are having any issues using our app. The app is very straightforward and you only need to follow these steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0zMwWD0KLE
You can reach us via our contact form: https://www.webyze.com/contact

Yu-Bridal

Great app and simple to use. Also excellent support service if needed. Highly recommend products from Webyze.

The Little Market

I love this app. It allows us to have product pages of the same item style broken out into different product pages, but then we can show on all of their colors on each one of those pages as swatches. The swatches click back and forth between product pages. Customer-facing they don't necessarily realize that they're going to different pages. But this allows us to be able to show different product colors on various collection pages. And have unique landing pages for marketing. I have one wish to improve this app 1) that they offer the same functionality with dropdown selection, too, and not just swatches. I'd love to use this on more products but as a dropdown.

Previous 1 3