Product Colors

Product Colors

by Webyze

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

NATALIJA | Wardrobe Essentials | Made-To-Order

Simple to install and set up products with colour swatches. The team are quick to respond with answers to queries and help troubleshoot! :)

Mozato

One of a kind app, allows linking of variants with different URLs, solved the everlasting problem of Shopify's variants.
The team is nice and responsive.

boulbar.fr

Really nice app !! I also contacted them to change the design how it appear on the website (with my design), and they did really fast ! I recommend ! Really professional, thank you !

o-lens.co.in

we are really like this app, it works just as intended and it easy to set up. Great support! Hope it will add more features in the future and will definitely using.

Tulio

Really love this app for the most part. Easy to use, affordable and allows us to link products instead of relying on variants. However, the one frustrating thing is that there's no functionality to automatically hide a swatch when a product goes out of stock or is hidden. Resulting in a lot of 404 pages for customers us having to manually check through all the swatches, which is impractical for how many products we have. If this was automated, the app would be perfect.

Carrytales

Really like this app, it works just as intended and it easy to set up. Great support! Hope it will add more features in the future and will definitely keep using it.

Luksushund

I am really satisfied with this app. Its cheap and it looks great! And support is always really helpfull.

Aveny Sko

What i can see its the only app that does exactly that i want so i have nothing negative to say! (Feedback, with alot of products it can be abit rough to get the complete picture but it still does the job)

Jim Rickey

The app does the work as we were looking for. Using this app for several stores. Efficient support when you need their help.

Vapor Apparel

This app does exactly what I wanted it to. I also paid to have the swatches added to our collection pages so that we could display a single item as if it were grouped and that was the best development money I've ever spent. The dev team is responsive and so fast. Very glad I found this app! As a side note, I tested a few other apps that claimed to have this functionality and they were all massive failures. Save yourself the time of testing them and just download Product Colors.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6