Product Colors

Product Colors

by Webyze

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

Preggi Central

Great app. Easy to use out of the box and fast support if needed. (It worked perfectly out of the box on my first theme, needed a minor tweak on the upgraded theme and support was excellent)

Schreib und Stil

What a great app! Easy to understand, easy to use. And the support helped me with my special styling needs within 24 hours.

Diva's Closet

A quite brilliant solution that answers many questions on Shopify that nobody will answer. This was exactly what i was looking for and I would give you 5* if the option was there to add more than 2 colours. Maybe you can add them in the future.

May 28, 2020

Hello and thank you for the review it is very appreciated.
You should note however that the app does have the option to upload images for the swatches allowing you to effectively have as many colors for a given swatch as you want.
When creating a swatch, you can choose to specify a single color, two colors or an custom image.

Ploumanac'h

I thought I found what I was looking for, but the app is clearly buggy.
After I installed my product page images won't load anymore (I had to delete the cache in order to see them).
I had high hopes for this app but unfortunately it's unusable for my website

April 24, 2020

Hello,
We would be more than happy to help. It is very odd that your images stoped working since our app doesn't really mess with them. It just adds the swatches to the product form and links the different product colors.

Would you tell us more about the issue you are facing by contacting our support. We would be more than happy to help you solve that problem.

Best Regards,
Webyze Support

ICO Uniforms

This is a great app and function very well. Support by a great developer. Use this app to clean up you product page.

Isle of Summer Label

Great app, easy to install and set up. Support super fast and helpful as I needed to adjust the size of the font. Runs fast, I'm loving this addition to my site - www.isleofsummerlable.com

Teddy Blake

Great app, easy to use! The support team also was responsive! waiting to see additional options that the app can offer.

MLE

I tried the free trial and loved how easy it was to use. However, it does take a while each time for the "Overview" page to load.

What's most frustrating is, 1 day after installing this app and using the free trial, the app uninstalled itself (how does that even happen????) and I lost all my settings and custom color swatches. When I tried to reinstall the app, I now get error messages each time I try to create my product groups: "An error occured while creating the product group.". Really frustrating and I definitely lost sales from this.

So Chic Boutique

Just perfect! I don't use color variants for my products and I was looking for some time an app that I can use in order to show photos of same color products, and the Product Colors does the job! Really easy to use.

Maison Poi

This app is perfect for what we needed and the support team helped us customise the look of it to match our store design. Really good customer support.

Previous 1 3 4