Product Colors

Product Colors

by Webyze

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

Luksushund

I am really satisfied with this app. Its cheap and it looks great! And support is always really helpfull.

Aveny Sko

What i can see its the only app that does exactly that i want so i have nothing negative to say! (Feedback, with alot of products it can be abit rough to get the complete picture but it still does the job)

Jim Rickey

The app does the work as we were looking for. Using this app for several stores. Efficient support when you need their help.

Vapor Apparel

This app does exactly what I wanted it to. I also paid to have the swatches added to our collection pages so that we could display a single item as if it were grouped and that was the best development money I've ever spent. The dev team is responsive and so fast. Very glad I found this app! As a side note, I tested a few other apps that claimed to have this functionality and they were all massive failures. Save yourself the time of testing them and just download Product Colors.

VAAMSPORT

We where looking long time for a solution like this. Great app and works fine. The setup up is very easy.

Oliver Furniture Com

I use this app for 3 stores and it works perfectly. Nice and helpfull support when needed. I recommend it. :)

Miranda Bennett Studio, LLC

Does just what is says and even wrote some custom code for us at a fair price. Very happy to have found this app!

Uniqal.de

I installed the app. Its ok. But all my others product pages was stopped and the pictures and funktionality diddnt worked good. I delete the app and my store is also blocked on desktop and cant turn it back to normal.. Not recommendet

Dania Shinkar

Swatches not appearing in Safari! They only appear on my website with Chrome or Firefox. Pleas help.

October 12, 2020

Hello Dania,
We would be happy to help you out. We sent you an email response previously but haven't heard back yet. If you can provide us more information on the problem that would be helpful.

Are the swatches working for you on our demo store:
We made tests using Safari and everything is working perfectly fine.

Best Regards,
Webyze Support

BERACAMY

Do exactly what we wanted, simple yet reliable. Work with multi-languages store, prompt support with great service!

Previous 1 3 4 5