Product Colors

Product Colors

by Webyze

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

Miranda Bennett Studio, LLC

Does just what is says and even wrote some custom code for us at a fair price. Very happy to have found this app!

Uniqal.de

I installed the app. Its ok. But all my others product pages was stopped and the pictures and funktionality diddnt worked good. I delete the app and my store is also blocked on desktop and cant turn it back to normal.. Not recommendet

Dania Shinkar

Swatches not appearing in Safari! They only appear on my website with Chrome or Firefox. Pleas help.

October 12, 2020

Hello Dania,
We would be happy to help you out. We sent you an email response previously but haven't heard back yet. If you can provide us more information on the problem that would be helpful.

Are the swatches working for you on our demo store:
We made tests using Safari and everything is working perfectly fine.

Best Regards,
Webyze Support

BERACAMY

Do exactly what we wanted, simple yet reliable. Work with multi-languages store, prompt support with great service!

Printcess Letter

This app is great! I use the app in several of my stores and I'm more than satisfied. I had some issues with how the swatches were displayed on my mobile product page and I reached out to the support and they helped me right away. 5 stars from me!

PerfectJeans.dk

Very fast and nice service from Webyze. They customized the app for us, so it looks perfect for our theme. I can 5/5 recommend it. The app is also hosted on their own server, which doesn't slow down our website.

Allen's Deodorant

Does not uninstall code after deleting, I have been waiting a while for it to disappear and it does not.

August 22, 2020

Hello,
The code automatically gets disabled soon after the uninstall. (It shouldn't take more than 30min).
You do not need to do anything, it will be handled automatically.

If it is not the case, we would be more than happy to help you out. Could you reach out to us by email so that we can better serve you?

Thank you and we are sorry for any inconvenient this may have caused.

Print3x

How do I undo the changes made by this application? I installed it and it doesn't work for me, I uninstall it to go back to how it was before and it does not remove its code, the web continues as the application left it, and I really need to go back to before! !!

August 12, 2020

Hello,
Once you uninstall the app, the code will automatically get disabled soon after. (Usually in a matter of minutes, it will be deactivated).
You do not need to do anything, it will be handled automatically.

Thank you and we are sorry for any inconvienient this may have caused.

Preggi Central

Great app. Easy to use out of the box and fast support if needed. (It worked perfectly out of the box on my first theme, needed a minor tweak on the upgraded theme and support was excellent)

Schreib und Stil

What a great app! Easy to understand, easy to use. And the support helped me with my special styling needs within 24 hours.

Previous 1 3 4