Product Colors

Product Colors

by Webyze

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

Isle of Summer Label

Great app, easy to install and set up. Support super fast and helpful as I needed to adjust the size of the font. Runs fast, I'm loving this addition to my site - www.isleofsummerlable.com

Teddy Blake

Great app, easy to use! The support team also was responsive! waiting to see additional options that the app can offer.

MLE

I tried the free trial and loved how easy it was to use. However, it does take a while each time for the "Overview" page to load.

What's most frustrating is, 1 day after installing this app and using the free trial, the app uninstalled itself (how does that even happen????) and I lost all my settings and custom color swatches. When I tried to reinstall the app, I now get error messages each time I try to create my product groups: "An error occured while creating the product group.". Really frustrating and I definitely lost sales from this.

So Chic Boutique

Just perfect! I don't use color variants for my products and I was looking for some time an app that I can use in order to show photos of same color products, and the Product Colors does the job! Really easy to use.

Maison Poi

This app is perfect for what we needed and the support team helped us customise the look of it to match our store design. Really good customer support.

Dog De Rue

This app is very usefull to separate each color in different product page for the same product and still possible to see swatch. I apreciate help and support.

La Luna Rose Jewellery

I used this app to show both Silver & Gold jewellery. Works Great Customized it to match our theme. Very easy to use and much better than other options on the market. Would highly reccommend.

Little Villains

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Works well, looks great and the support team are quick to respond to messages.

LABFRESH

Great app and fantastic support, they helped me customise the colour swatch look and feel to exactly match my theme. thanks a lot!

Primness

Easy to install and Easy to use, highly recommend this great product, very helpful customer service team

Previous 1 3