Product Colors

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Junior Bambinos

This is such a useful app, the team have been really supportive to move the placement of the app so it sits just right on our product page. Thank you!

Gravgear AU

Location Australia

This app does exactly what we need to achieve with a reasonable price tag. The app layout is a bit dated but it gets the jobs done. Support is helpful as well.

Aviator Nation

Time spent using app About 2 years

Support team has been great in helping me to customize the look and feel of the variant swatches on our shop! Makes the user experience with a high SKU store much better.

STEAMRS

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing application, amazing service! They have helped me a lot. The app works perfect on our webshop.

catchallstore

Location China

Hi, I still can't realize the function of this multi-color button after using this plugin on my website. I don't know if it is incompatible with the theme I am using or the operation is not correct. Can you give me some advice?

October 17, 2022

Hey there,
We would be more than happy to help you out. Could you send us an email so that we can further investigate the issue you are having?
For the app to work, you simply need to enable the app embed in your theme.
If that doesn’t work or if you need further assistance, please reach out, and don’t forget to provide a link to your store.

Best Regards,
Webyze Support

BRAVA

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This APP works great, BUT... The "Reviews" of each "Products" are not merged like the "Patterns/Colours". It will be supa-fresh to have this option in the Settings panel.

AYANI

Location Germany

We tried the app, followed the instructions, but the colours are not being displayed on the website. We contacted the service twice and still no response. Is anyone responding to the contact email provided?

June 9, 2022

Hello,
We looked into this and it seems like we did respond to your email 7 days ago. It was possibly sent to your spam folder. Please make sure that our email address is whitelisted to avoid this issue in the future.

We have resent you an email and are awaiting your response.
Best Regards,
Webyze Support

Olly

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very simple to use and very effective support team. The design of the app didn't suit me after I changed my shopify theme and the team made a small modification of the code in order to improve the design. Thanks a lot.

The Marathon Clothing

The Product Colors app is very simple to setup, and works as expected. Support is really helpful and responsive.

Hudson Grace

This app does exactly what we need it to! It is super easy to use and looks great on our website. There was an issue with formatting and the support team was incredibly quick at making the adjustment!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8