Reviews (91)

4.4
March 29, 2024

Can’t recommend this app enough if you run separate product pages for different colours. Also highly recommend purchasing their additional collection page implementation if you want it. Great support getting everything tweaked and adjusted just right!

Park & Fifth Clothing Co
About 3 years using the app
November 16, 2023

We have been using this app for many years and when we went through a recent theme upgrade, the Webyze team was able to help us add the color swatches to our collection pages. With a few back and forth edits, we are very happy with the result. Thank you.

MESTIZA NEW YORK
Over 3 years using the app
November 8, 2023

You have an amazing app that has been extremely helpful.

I am excited for future updates.

Stayhoops
Indonesia
Over 3 years using the app
September 27, 2023

Great little app that we run in the background for our color variants. It helps bypass the complicated color variant issue we have with Shopify. We like that it is seamless and, bonus, great, responsive customer service.

ThumbPRO
Almost 2 years using the app
September 20, 2023

I love this app. I was looking for a way to link to our existing individual products from within another product and present those links as swatches... which is exactly what this app does (for our use anyway). It has saved me a ton of time in creating the functionality from scratch, the included layouts and options are really nice and it works perfectly. It's also very easy to use. We implemented swatches across all products lines and over 1,000 skus in about an hour. Love it.

The Christmas Light Emporium
About 19 hours using the app
Edited February 27, 2023

Great guys, they fixed my issue so fast.
This is really an eye opener for most of the shopify themes.
Great job guys

Gabbiano
Netherlands
About 2 years using the app
November 22, 2022

Support team has been great in helping me to customize the look and feel of the variant swatches on our shop! Makes the user experience with a high SKU store much better.

Aviator Nation
About 2 years using the app
March 21, 2022

Very simple to use and very effective support team. The design of the app didn't suit me after I changed my shopify theme and the team made a small modification of the code in order to improve the design. Thanks a lot.

Olly
France
Almost 2 years using the app
January 2, 2023

I wanted to make some changes in the swatches and support team was very responsive and very helpful and helped me to fix the problem. Many thanks

SilkSleek
Over 1 year using the app
October 17, 2022

Hi, I still can't realize the function of this multi-color button after using this plugin on my website. I don't know if it is incompatible with the theme I am using or the operation is not correct. Can you give me some advice?

catchallstore
China
7 months using the app
Webyze replied October 17, 2022

Hey there,
We would be more than happy to help you out. Could you send us an email so that we can further investigate the issue you are having?
For the app to work, you simply need to enable the app embed in your theme.
If that doesn’t work or if you need further assistance, please reach out, and don’t forget to provide a link to your store.

Best Regards,