EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Wood and York

Best tech support I've ever experienced on Shopify! Great feedback and support concerning our goals and needs from the app integration!

clothia-test

App works well, support is excellent. Use this if you need accordions of any kind in your store. They are highly customisable and adaptable.

Bae and mee

Great app easy To install
I wanted something special and they helped me very quickly
Great customer support! Thank you

Kantala

Support team was super responsive and got the manual installation sorted out. App meets my requirement, in terms of convenience of use, functionality and appearance on the product page.

The Buddha Shoppe

App removed all of my trust badges on the product pages and somehow caused a glitch with my products showing as Sold Out. Will never install this again!

Thirsty Meeples

The EasySlide app is a great addition to our site, enabling product and customer information to be succinctly presented. Customer support from the developer has been extremely helpful and fast. Highly recommended.

NINO BERRY

very nice

friends with frank.

Great app, installing it onto my second store now. Very user friendly and the instructions and help provided is great.

AMANDA PEARL

WONDERFUL!!! I couldn't believe that this wasn't part of a Shopify template, because it is such a great concept, but it isn't. We had our developer attempt to do something similar, but it just wasn't that great. EasySlide is so easy to use, looks great, and is worth the $. I tried the free things and if you run into any issues you are stuck without help. The customer support with EasySlide and the NexusMedia company has been amazing. They are fast, responsive, helpful, everything you want and need. We are very happy with this app, the ease of use, the people behind it, and how great it looks!

Rapteez®

This app has made my transition to the Shopify platform so much smoother. Super easy to use, and my product pages look so clean. Very happy with the NexusMedia Team.