Toggle Description

Toggle Description

by ScreenStaring

Toggle long descriptions via "show more" and "show less" links

Yakwax

App does a great job at shortening descriptions on the product page and it can also shorten descriptions on the collection pages with a small piece of code implemented which the support team were great at guiding.
The only downside is you can't have one description length for your product pages and another for your collection pages. If you only want to show the first 30 words it does this on both pages.
Will be keeping a close eye on our metrics to see if Google penalises us for shortening the text or if they pick up on all the text/content that is beyond the truncated snippet.

Jewelry Grove

I like this app so far but wished it was more than 1 day free trial. Even 3 day free trial would have been better. Some of us are not available for only one day to test it out. However, the price is fair. Would recommend to others.

March 15, 2019

Hello, thank you for the feedback. We're always listening to our users and have recently changed the trial period to 3 days. We're always happy to offer an extension to accommodate shops that need more than 3 days to evaluate the app.

Mbmcity

wow wow wow
this app is amazing, We got over 5000 products and editing each product description was stress. This app deserves to cost more !

I wish Screenstaring next App to be generating unique product titles to boost store SEO

THANKS ONE MILLION TIMES
www.mbmcity.com

Calisbur

Great App! I like to give a lot of descriptions on my products but I want the give my customers the option to view some or view all and this app is perfect. The support is fantastic and very nice. Highly recommended!

Lingerie Ponto Com

Muito bom aplicativo ideal para produtos com descrição longo nota 10

Elivana Accents

I looked for a year for an app like this and when I found it I thought I was dreaming. This app took away a lot of headaches from me-- I'm so glad I found it. Their customer service is absolutely great!. Skye, went adobe and beyond to accommodate my custom website to this app. My long text is hiding and my website looks clean. Take a look www.elivanaaccents.com. Really, I don't have enough words to complement their service. I recommend this app, it's super easy to install, is very inexpensive and it really works like magic. Thank you Skye