AI Product Description Writer

Automatic blog post, ad & product description generator.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Whimsy Spirit Store

I struggle with creating good product descriptions and this app creates way better descriptions than I ever have, and in seconds. This is an amazing tool.

April 17, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind review! Amazing to hear that it's helping you well :)

Please let us know if there's anything else at all that we can help with.
- Sam

BeautEQ

Impressive! Generates perfect copyright, often from minimal information. Obviously it works better if you give it more details. A brilliant time-saver.

April 10, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and glad the app is saving you time :)

Please feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

- Sam

TipTop Deals UK

At first I was sceptical because I have used apps like this before which gave poor results. I completed the free trial and was amazed with how good the results were, this will save us a tremendous amount of time. When I seen the results I subscribed immediately! Top quality software, well worth the money!

April 7, 2022

That's amazing to hear! Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate the kind words and please let us know if there's anything else we can help with at all :)

- Kelsey

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC

I'm so impressed with this app! The generated descriptions are so much better than I expected from an AI... I don't even know how they do it, but it's incredible! I just know I'm going to be using this app a lot. Definitely worth having if you generate your own product descriptions.

April 6, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind review! Glad that it's helping you with your descriptions.
Please let us know if there's anything else at all that we can help with :)

Vixen And Stag

I actually really love this app. I had been thinking about hiring someone to write product descriptions for me. At first I was skeptical that the descriptions would be worded right and would meet my expectations as I have ALOT of similar items. I was pleasantly surprised! The descriptions are well Grammer'd and most are unique and witty so there isn't alot of the same. Thank You for a great product that has save me loads of time and I'm sure money if I had to hire this type of service out. Looking forward to trying the ads and blog features also. BTW - Customer Service has been top notch and they are always right there to answer any of my concerns. Thanks Joshua!! Wendy Johnson

March 29, 2022

Hi Wendy, I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying using our app!

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to leave a review. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Joshua and the team. If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Daily Mind

Excellent! I am surprised how good it is! And I am a copywriter and know many AI writers! Well done team!

March 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! Really glad to hear that you like it. Please let us know if we can help with anything at all :)

- William

Emmy Jane Boutique

I am using this app to update our product descriptions and improve our SEO. Really love it so far. It is very easy to use and the descriptions are great with minimum editing required. Would definitely recommend. Thank you, Tako :)

March 14, 2022

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a review. We really appreciate the kind words and it's nice to hear that you're liking everything so far :)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

- Kelsey

Mulberry + Maeve

I use this app to create product descriptions, so easy! Makes it so easy and saves me so much time. You can edit the descriptions as well.

February 28, 2022

Hi Mulberry + Maeve, thank you for leaving a review. It’s great to hear how our product has helped you save time and that you’re liking everything so far. We’re working hard to bring you more features. Stay tuned for more updates!

Price Pupil

Absolutely love this app! The description generation is excellent and rarely do I have to make any changes in the description thus far. The pricing is reasonable also and support was very good when I needed it.

February 27, 2022

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review our app! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Tako and let us know if there's anything else we can help with :)

- Daryl

Sun Valley ReSale LLC

I am amazed at this app! I love the descriptions it generates. They only need a little tweaking. I have written hundreds of descriptions and hated writing each one! No more!

February 16, 2022

Awesome. Thanks so much for the review! So glad to hear that you like our app.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with at all.

- William