Skafos Product Recommendations

Skafos Product Recommendations

by Skafos.ai

Upgrade to interactive recommendations and boost conversions

Bevilles Jewellers

We strongly encourage the retailers who are struggling to improve their website conversion to get this app. Skafos has few products and we used the "See Similar" product that gives instant recommendations to the users based on the product image. Our conversion rate improved within few days after deployment. Their support is so lovely, and we love working with them.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for being a partner with us as we work to continually improve conversion for merchants. We love working with you as well! It's been nothing but fantastic.

National Roper's Supply

I wanted an app to focus on specific product collections I want to elevate and this allows me to do just that. The Skafos app is easy to configure, deploy, and the team helped me customize the experience needed.

May 25, 2021

Hello NRS. Thank you for the kind review. We love working with you and are excited to continue to improve our products as you grow your business. Fire it up!

Rug Love

I can only rate Skafos 5 stars - Very happy to be one of the first retailers in the UK with this next-generation tool - This visual AI tool is absolutely brilliant and best in class. The support team, Luke, Michel, Jody were a pleasure to work with and nothing was too much trouble. I cannot recommend this app highly enough if you want to increase your conversation rate and customer interaction on-site with a guided product finder this is the app you need. 5 stars Best Wishes, Robert ( Owner Rug Love)

May 24, 2021

Robert, thank you for your review and kind words. We truly enjoy working with you and look forward to continuing to improve our app to help you grow your business. Sincerely, Michael & Team Skafos