4.9

Merchants commend this app for its superior customer service, ease of installation, and customization capabilities. They value its proficiency in organizing product images, enhancing product pages, and improving customer experience. The app's responsive design, ability to handle numerous images and variants, and smooth operation are also praised. Merchants appreciate the app's pricing, including a free plan, and the support team's quick problem-solving skills, particularly in resolving theme conflicts and customizing the app to suit specific store needs.

February 29, 2024

Company very not honest, we make a deal if I install the app on my 2 websites, and after this, no more response and they keep invoicing me the wrong amount and no response to my email

Lenny et Alba UAE
United Arab Emirates
August 24, 2021

I have been trying to reach out to the developer for about a week to get help with this app. It isn't functioning on my site, despite troubleshooting with the recommendations shown inside the app. I need the developer to respond or I will cancel my subscription and find a new app. Please help!

ZUP Boards
15 days using the app
Gigilabs replied August 24, 2021

Please check your spam folder 🙏
We have replied timely to all the requests received on August 9th and 24th.
Unfortunately, our work and replies were not noticed due to the email deliverability issues. That's frustrating to all of us..

Best,