4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its quality, speed, and design, noting it enhances product page aesthetics and organization. It offers various customization options, including adjustable slider styles, speed, and animation. The app is device-friendly and has a responsive design. Merchants commend the support team, especially Nikolay, for their prompt and efficient help. The app provides a free plan with basic slide features and can manage numerous variant images. It's user-friendly and significantly improves the look and feel of product pages.

June 24, 2021

Had it on my other store, It's a must have on this store and anyones store. Just an added convenience to improve customer experience

NewDayTrends
June 21, 2021

Very Simple and useful application. I was surprised of how well it works. Makes store look much more professional and accessible

Tannit Jewelry
United Arab Emirates
May 21, 2021

One of the best apps and quickest query response times I’ve ever had! Incredible. Would recommend to anyone looking to improve their website.

AKJP STUDIO
South Africa
July 24, 2023

Exactly what I was looking for. It made my product page more aesthetic and it only took about 10 seconds for it to set up throughout my entire store.

wearoutstigma
May 13, 2023

recommed does what i need, i did the paid option as it makes the customer experience better.The easier the exprience for my ustomers the better

Jewelry Queen NZ
New Zealand
May 25, 2021

Honestly - pretty good so far - I have not run into any issues with it as of yet. Hoping for the best - will continue to test it out. Thank you!

Real Truth Clothing
January 3, 2022

Exactly as advertised! Really happy with the product. Looking forward to getting more traction on my website.

Luc Waves Co.
April 29, 2021

So easy to install. Does exactly what is described. I had a small issue that needed fixing in my theme and Nikolay was super quick with responding and resolving for me - very happy!

Plantacard
April 30, 2021

Just installed this app and it looks great! The standard slider that came with the free Shopify theme wasn't very good but this new Product Page Slider app really helped me transform how the images displayed on my product pages. I really like how you can also customize the colors easily to match the store.

InLightz
October 22, 2021

It's a great app! It works very well and helps me on my product page. Also, the assistant is super fast to answer.

Bosco EcoPet