4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing the visual appeal of product pages, especially for stores with multiple product images or variants. It's praised for its responsive sliding gallery, carousel, zoom interface, and customization options. The app is also noted for improving site load speed and being mobile-friendly. Merchants commend the support team for their prompt and efficient service, including custom tweaks. Many report that the app has saved them time and money, increased their conversion rate, and offers good value for money.

July 1, 2019

This is my second App from Gravity Software, I've been very pleased with their service and ability to assist in getting things set up. I removed my previous Image App in favor of this one. This offers me more options for style, and I can add videos to my photo gallery for each product. This is also very mobile friendly.

PB Sports LLC
Over 4 years using the app
March 16, 2018

GREAT APP!
I love this app. So easy to use!
Happy to pay the monthly fee for this one.

I Do Wedding Cars
March 10, 2022

We have used this app for several years now and the support has always been flawless. Great Customer Service Always on point!

MAPerformance
July 2, 2019

This is a perfect image app for us. We are delighted to receive the prompt reply and service. Thanks Prajwol

NepaCrafts Product
Nepal
August 6, 2019

It's a really good app! It works perfectly and it's easy to configurate. I need to say that the support also surprised me, by responding my emails and solving my problems immediatly.

Artefama Furniture
Over 3 years using the app
March 21, 2020

I like this app, it works fast and improves the website instantly! the support is superior and replies very fast, highly recommended.

balardi
Over 3 years using the app
Edited May 23, 2022

We've been using this app for a while are happy with it. The support is also excellent whenever we have something to optimize. Recommended. Update: We're still using the app and very happy with the support and new features.

Mockins
About 3 years using the app
Edited February 13, 2020

Works very well even though the backend of the app is very old school.
I had to reach out to their support for some minor tweaks and my issue was fixed quickly and efficiently.

Heima er gott
Iceland
About 3 years using the app
May 20, 2019

This literally fixed a massive problem I had with a theme that had a buggy carousel. To my immense surprise, I installed it, and it literally just worked. I couldn't believe it. And the team were so fast on a small request about how it worked with my product description. Very, very impressed.

Spaze Furniture
Almost 3 years using the app
March 12, 2018

Fantastic application. The image management helped us solve some core mobile issues with how our products were displaying and Adam was quick to help us properly integrate the app with our site. Would highly recommend you try this app if you have any challenges with images across multiple platforms.

Moon Mountain Llc