4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, extensive features, and top-notch customer support. It's praised for seamlessly integrating with Shopify, enhancing store speed, and compatibility with various themes. The support team is noted for their quick and effective problem-solving. Many credit the app with boosting conversion rates and resolving conflicts with other apps. Despite its robust features, it's lightweight and affordable, with a good range of features even on the free plan.

April 17, 2024

Sami Product Labels has amazing customer support. Twice in the last 45 days, I've had to reach out to them with a particular issue, and both times, they had the issue resolved in around 30 minutes. First Class Support! I love the app, too, as it has so much flexibility and definitely helps increase our conversion rate. Thanks, in particular, to Haley in tech support for the quick response and remedy. Keep up the good work Sami Product Labels!

Eley Hose Reels
5 months using the app
March 26, 2024

Great app, and the service is spot on. We installed another app to increase the speed of the site which added code to stop all other apps working correctly. These guys identified the fault so the theme could be fixed and all apps started to work again.

teeone
4 months using the app
April 2, 2024

Very easy to use app, with a good range of features available on the free plan. I've had to reach out to support a couple of times and each time Haley on live chat was very helpful and resolved my issue quickly.

Mates Rates
5 months using the app
Edited May 19, 2024

I love it. Perfect and easy to use. I was having a small issue with an error on my end, Haley helped me solve it with no issue.

Poet Street Boutique
Over 1 year using the app
April 12, 2024

Really useful and highly customisable app. Great for featuring badges, highlights and CTAs throughout the store. Hayley was super helpful in making a minor tweak to the way badges displayed. Highly recommended in terms of functionality and great service!

Digital Distiller
10 months using the app
May 8, 2024

Super helpful! and I think the APP is easy to use as well

HYPEBRICKZ
Over 1 year using the app
March 21, 2024

Haley has been extremely helpful and quick to respond with any issues that have popped up. The app has worked well for what we're trying to do.

Palm Golf Co.
2 months using the app
April 15, 2024

Ease of use and design makes this app superior to others available on app store. Support is awesome and great with custom requests specific to our site.

Montique
5 days using the app
April 12, 2024

Great support and great app all around. If anyone is looking for a reliable app for badges and more - look no further :)

SimplyBuy.pl
Poland
2 months using the app
April 7, 2024

Great App! it works and it's very flexible and customizable. I will continue using it! thanks! Haley was amazing customer service!

Beakwings