Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

by EnormApps

Product Reviews app & Site Reviews . Send Review Emails.

Fiction Cosmetics

WOW! Amazing customer service! They fixed an issue for me on New Year's Eve (day)! So grateful! Would definitely recommend.

N.A.G Industries

The 5 stars are for outstanding service as I just installed the app. I haven't used it too much, yet, but I needed help installing it and was contacted within minutes of my inquiry. They got it up and running immediately. I am confident that the app will do what I need it do.

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

Incredible customer service. I needed help with pasting the code and they had it up and running within an hour of my request! These guys are the greatest, only wish some of the other companies I use were half as good as Enorm.

hustl-glasses

This app has seriously the best customer service you've ever experienced. On multiple occasions our company has needed support and their team has been lightning quick to both respond and solve our issues (even when they required coding changes). We would give 6 stars if we could.

Milk Therapy Candles

I didn't have any issues with the app until the third occasion I had a customer leave a review. I reached out to the tech support of the app and they informed me it was a big/ issue on their part. They said that the system was triggered early and sent me an email saying I had a review but apparently they said that a review was never left. It put me in an embarrassing situation with my customer as I had to have them rewrite their entire review all over again for the second time. They were actually quite annoyed because they blamed myself and the company rather than the app itself. I genuinely hope that this does not happen again and makes me wonder how many reviews were placed but then "disappeared" because of an issue on the apps side. For an app that I have to pay for and then to have this happen I personally find extremely inconvenient. If this issue persists I will need to find alternative methods to ensuring my customers reviews are not getting lost.

November 3, 2020

Hi Gabriela,

We are very sorry for the issue you faced other day.
Our team has checked it the same day and has been doing the reviews testing since past 3 days on different stores and all the reviews entered during testing were posted.
We have posted a review on your store as well with an image to check if it went through.

We are very sorry for the embarrassing situation you faced with your customer, we totally understand how you felt and we are extremely sorry for that.

We are actively monitoring your store for new incoming reviews to make sure all reviews are coming through without any issue.

Zenboard

This app helped me to collect and show my customers reviews easily and efficiency. It's free and easy, thank you

TheSellfie.com

Excellent reviews app!! Complete with all the features I need I've tried others but this is the top and it's free with great support!

Theshirtfactory

Excellent reviews app. East ti install .Easy to import previous reviews. Especially liked its Reviews page .

CALLA

I must say this app is very good to use. Especially for new Shopify users, like me. However it require some easy coding skills to add-on some review page to specific page if you want. I had faced some problems before Enorm app review showcase did not fit my page, so I had asked them to help, their respond was very quickly and settle my problem within a day, thanks so much!

Lone Star Laser Creations

I knew from what I am learning in business that word of mouth advertising is the best there is. Since my customers cannot actually talk with potential customers, I adopted this plan for my website so the potential customers can see previous customer photos with my products, and a big smile on their faces. It's great and I wouldn't have a website without it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46