Product Reviews & photos ‑ EA

Product Reviews & photos ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Photo Reviews . Site Reviews . Send Review Emails.

Seffmade

customer service help me me manually add my customer reviews. Also, they walk me step by step adding them and walk me step by step on how to request reviews from my customers. Thank you so much! I was looking for an app that does all of this!

Absolute Green

Amazing support and concern for their customers. They are working on making app even better. There are lots of ways to customize and layout of the reviews on a site. Happy with this choice. Pricing is very good.

The Bong Cleaners

cheaper & better alternative to judgeme & loox reviews app. Works pretty well and their support is fast.

Bel Viaggio Designs, LLC

Enorm apps has always been very helpful and responsive. I have used this app for a few years. When I need help they are quick to respond and very quick to fix the problem or let me know how to fix it.

Cultured West

I just installed this photo review app so can't comment on how it's working yet, but wanted to at least leave a positive review regarding customer support. They are so amazing! Very quick to respond in chat and made requested adjustments so that it now looks just the way I want it. I have tried many other apps and don't think I've ever had this high level of support before. It is greatly appreciated! Can't wait to start getting reviews so we can see it in action!

sarai allamanda shop

the customer is amazing! they basically did everything for me which i love because i’m not so good with these kind of stuff! they also reply very fast which was ver impressive as well! i 100% recommend!!

NewToMeDecor

The product review app from Enorm is exactly as advertised and works great. When I had several questions and needed help importing our reviews, support was very helpful and replied very quickly. I would highly recommend this app for your product and site reviews. Lorenzo NewToMe Decor

Safyra

great support, I received a reply very fast each time. and great price of the app
very satisfied
For sure I will be subscribed for a very long time !! 5 stars

Buy Wonder Products

Excellent App, very friendly support. Is very easy to use, No complaints, really no problems at all! and I already love it. Thanks, VJ

Playthings.toys

This App is fantastic! It looks really smart on my website and Vj helped me installing it in a matter of minutes, he positioned the review stars on my collections/product tabs perfectly. Free plan available but i was so impressed i went straight to a very reasonably priced monthly plan. Great App and Great Support Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54