Enorm Reviews ‑ Photo Reviews

Enorm Reviews ‑ Photo Reviews

by enormapps

Product Reviews & Site Reviews in one app. Send Review Emails.

TeciSoft

Great app. Works as advertised. Like how you rearrange the order can incorporate a product review with a picture.

charakvidhi

it has good options all useful. but yes a little slow while navigating between various tabs. unable to send review request

mybrickbox

I cannot tell you how helpful and easy to use this app has been. I needed an app that could upload my reviews onto Shopify from another non-shopify platform. No other app could help me, but these guys didn't just tell me how, they actually did it for me and saved me money, time and stress in the process. Thank you so very much!

Underwater Addicts

This app is very flexible and pretty easy to use. I can edit reviews for spelling/grammar and such - and I can choose which ones I would like visible on my site

Hybrid Bikes Ltd

This is great App easy to use, without any issue, great, very satisfied. Thanks Enorm Review ‑ Photo Review team for your effort.

Vintage-Jerseys

I really like this app very good to offer The customers a real detail of all your products i really recommend this

Litty tech hub

great service i would use it again its nice and adds great reviews and photos to help boost sales in your website

MEG cookie cutters

Fantastic app really helpful ! It’s really good to grown up your business! Very easy to use and very intuitive! Thank you! M

Excalibur Bags

I was looking for a review app to especially create a page with all the reviews instead of the reviews at every product page only and it works perfect!
The support team is absolutely great and helped me a lot, thank you!

Really Awesome Stuff

Excellent app and the support is crazy fast. I asked for a feature change and they did it immediately. When I say immediately, I mean within 5 minutes after I sent in the request! Great folks and great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26