FREE Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

FREE Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

by EnormApps

Product Reviews app & Site Reviews . Send Review Emails.

TRESLUX

Used this app to get more customer involvement in our store and works great! Customers are able to upload pictures of our products and we are also able to verify the customers on our end that they have bought our products after they post the review.

Also, we had trouble with how this app worked on our website and Enorm had great customer service! They fixed the coding error in just minutes! Would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

Thank you Enorm!

Pips Treats

We recently downloaded the app and had a small issue with placement of the reviews feature. We reached out to Enorm's customer support and received a super fast response and remedy to our issue. Very impressed with their service so far.

HempDeLaCreme

I had an issue with my add to cart button. Come to find out that I somehow overlapped the coding for my add to cart with the coding for my reviews. They diagnosed and solved the problem with 10 mins. They were on top of the issue. Their support team is superb.

Mr Petter Art

Great service and great app, I asked them to fix something in the code and they did it very quickly and efficiently

Wacky Tee Shop

The app. is great.Easy to install and use. Has great customer service. Support got back promptly and fixed my issue after a few hiccups in the beginning due to unforeseen errors. The app has great features for photo reviews which is what my store was looking for.

Vedic Spoons

This app is great and really helpful, they have excellent customer service, also the option to add up to 4 photos is really nice!!!

RED PLANET GOLF

After trying 3 review app, I finally settled down with this one. It offers picture review up to not just 1 but 4 photos, it looks very much like the Amazon review., and it is free. On top of that, the customer service is fantastic. I have trouble to let my review badge show and they responded to my help request in 10 minutes, and fixed the problem in 20. I haven't try the review email function yet, but I believe it's amazing too. Couldn't be happier with this choice. Thank you again!

Adanya Boutique

This is a great app and also the customer service is great!!! I appreciate their help. I needed help with my embed code and they helped me fix the problem immediately.

Tassels & Confetti

I love this app its amazing ,I wanted an app where customers can post pictures with reviews. I would recommend this app to anyone who has a shopify store .

Caribeheart

I was confused on how to install the codes. I reached out for support and they were super quick with the solution for me. Extremely helpful! I highly recommend this app !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37