Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

by EnormApps

Product Reviews app & Site Reviews . Send Review Emails.

DogitaDE

Great app, and looks very nice intergrated in our webshop. I requested an added feature which we believe to very supportive to the use and value of the app. What a great support! They have added it as per our request! Super!

LuLuxBeauty

I used this for 3 months and i like it a lot, customer support is really fast and solved all my problems in less than 24h, a special thanks to Vj, who helped with an low speed issue, very kind and gentle.

Sound Helm

Perfect app for adding reviews to your product in Shopify. Great and responsive customer support as well! App installation instructions were comprehensive and easy to follow.

bornprettygel

it is very good APP, very easy to use, perfect solution to our problem. The customer service is very good, everything is fine, and very patient. I highly recommend changing the review app.

GA1NSCLUB

Fantastic support - I couldn't find where to paste in the code so I emailed them and within 24 hours their team fixed my problem. The review interface blends in with my template well and is easy to use, and the backend allows me to verify the reviews before publishing. I wanted an app that allowed customers to upload photos and this provides that feature. Thanks!

GreatPrice.eu

I tested a lot of review apps and this is the best I found. It has a lot of features and the support is great. Recommend.

Drozey

This app is very easy to use, great features for free plan, better than paid reviews app, good customer service

NURIKA

I'm still setting up to open my Shopify mall. I installed few different photo review apps but the free versions got no photo reviews and the functions are very limited. Enorm has great free review app with photos. I was waiting for their upgrade as I need automation email function and finally they did it!!! The monthly fee is very attractive and reasonable. I'm gonna update to paid version just right before launching my Shopify mall. Thanks for the great free version.

Mermaid Empire

This app is very simple and beautiful, the customer support is great - they personally helped me in installing the code and adding the review page to my website. thank you

happyoky

was using the app but crashed. removed it and unable to install it again.. Please fix the issue.......

October 2, 2020

Hello,

We are sorry for the issue. We have emailed you on your stores registered email. Can you please reply to the email and our team will get the issue resolve asap?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44