4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to easily collect and display customer reviews, including photos. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customizable layout, and automatic review request feature. Many appreciate its affordability, especially for small businesses, and the quick, efficient support team. It's seen as a valuable tool for boosting sales and customer trust.

January 19, 2024

Awesome app! Customer support is amazing and moves fast to get the job done!

Chelly Blossom
Over 3 years using the app
September 14, 2023

Great app with even better support behind it, very helpful as well as quick; answering multiple emails in minutes and giving me the exact assistance I needed!

Triple F.A.T. Goose
Over 1 year using the app
September 8, 2023

Support team has been super helpful setting up the display of customer reviews on my stores product pages. I'm not very code savvy, so they set it up for me.
I love that you can format the reviews to match your stores aesthetics and colours. Super easy to use and embed on your page. Highly recommend this app!

The Kairos Child
4 months using the app
August 24, 2023

Great app. Really good support team who resolved my problem immediately. I should add I'm on the free version so I'm super impressed by their app and support!

Karma-Fitness.co.uk
Almost 3 years using the app
September 26, 2023

I don't ever leave reviews, but this is a great app with even better support. They respond ASAP and go in and fix the problem immediately. (even with my 10000 emails of questions! they are polite and speedy.) def recommend!

Bluewater Dog
5 days using the app
May 29, 2023

Insanely fast customer support - solved a CSS margin issue I had within minutes. The app is great, but I'm really a big fan now after that, have yet to have an app company assist that quickly. 10/10

CaliGold Distro
11 months using the app
March 23, 2023

I am so grateful for this app. I saved all my worries. I read the reviews, and many people needed help set up. Well, I stuck for half an hour, then I figured it out and finished in less than an hour. ThanQ

Smile Kit
2 months using the app
March 3, 2023

The app works perfectly and the team was super efficient and helpful, they got back to us quickly regarding the installation of the plugin!

TOYOMI
Singapore
8 days using the app
November 2, 2017

Only have had the app for a few days. Transfered over existing review relatively hassle free. Easy to install. Happy with it so far.

Sunfly Shades
About 6 years using the app
October 9, 2017

Great company with great apps! This my 2nd store that I installed the apps on ... I plan on installing them on a 3rd store soon. Customer service literally helps you to set up the app in minutes.

Greengobblercart