4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to easily collect and display customer reviews, including photos. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customizable layout, and automatic review request feature. Many appreciate its affordability, especially for small businesses, and the quick, efficient support team. It's seen as a valuable tool for boosting sales and customer trust.

Edited August 29, 2020

I am using the app on two different stores and I am really pleased with their customer service. I was having trouble uploading my review and they helped me with that as well.

GLAMOUR GIRLS COSMETICS
September 24, 2021

I love this app! It is so user friendly - I was able to install without support, change the colors, fonts, etc. to keep all aspects of my business cohesive. & most importantly, customer service has been AMAZING so far! Absolutely worth the $7/month!

Soul Crown Co.
January 26, 2022

The app is perfect! I especially love that if a product doesn't have reviews yet, it will say exactly that rather than saying 0 stars like other apps I tried out. Further, customer service is amazing! I recently changed themes and I had difficulty inserting the code like I easily did before. I simply emailed support and asked for help. They got back to me less than an hour later and fixed it for me! Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this app!

Sauna Springs
November 29, 2017

The team was excellent in responding to my needs. They installed and adjusted the app to my needs. Their response rate is great. I highly recommend this.

Baski Supplements
March 22, 2019

Awesome app! Love it ! Looks great and easy to use .Would definitely recommend anybody to use this app

Karen Hurley
June 20, 2020

They have very good and fast support, all problems was fixed asap, will use this app for all my shopify stores for sure!

TobulaLaikysena.lt
Lithuania
May 3, 2021

cheaper & better alternative to judgeme & loox reviews app. Works pretty well and their support is fast.

The Bong Cleaners
November 7, 2017

Downloaded the app, asked if they could set it up, and they had it all finished within 5 mins of my request. WOW! Talk about phenomenal customer service! Not to mention the app is great :) *****5 stars easily*****

Phoenix Vapor Cafe
April 12, 2021

So many features! The price is JUST right, and the customer service is great. Definitely give this app a try.

GnarlyFPV