Product Price Range

Product Price Range

by Singleton software

Show product price range directly in your collections

Xenki London

This app is really helpful rather than to work out lots of coding. Adam v helpful as well, always reply straight away and helped me do some things. Thanks Adam!

Bandana&Co.

I used the app for about 1 month to make it works perfectly with my site but the app is not goes great with other apps and the support here is not helps at all they only say - this is the app and that's all. by the way they didn't gave me more days of trial to test app - so enjoy the 4USD guys.

Hair Goddess by Dawn Bacchi®

Just installed this App with ease. Followed the directions given (they gave pictures) to make changes in the settings and everything is working great so far! Does exactly what we need it to do ... shows the price range in all our collections. So much better than trying to figure out code that did not seem to work.

victorhugomariano

Exactly what I needed! I had some issues incorporating into my store design but Adam (Customer Support) was great helping me fix it!

DFW Store Supplies

after changing the format how will you display on the website? I have this question. I have done all other steps accordingly.

LOSSIENTO

It doesn't work well.. It works for some products and other don't and then it doesnt work for the products that it used to work but works for other. I do not recommend this app.

Hello Bargello!

Very easy to install and worked great for my purposes. I had a question about a minor customization and I emailed the developer; he emailed me back immediately and did the customization on my site for me! Greatly appreciate the excellent service.

SHE Boutique

Did not work with currency conversions only in USD, then when uninstalled due to setting change it removed all product prices.

June 13, 2019

Hello,
if you need i will check your issue and make it work for you.
Reason why you had hide prices after app uninstallation should be only because of your theme CSS.
I can check it for you too.

Best regards,
Adam

Caravan Cover Shop

Very impressed both with how this app works on my site AND with the excellent support I received answering a few questions I had. Many thanks indeed. Kirk.