Boost product sales
Boost your product sales by answering customer queries upfront and display them on product page
Organize product help
Get details about customers who has asked question and post reply in responsive layout
MailChimp integration to organize customer related data
About Product Questions And Answers
App provides a way to let your customers ask question regarding particular product directly from product page and thus reach out to admin quickly.
Store admin can post own question with answer which they think may also be going to be useful for customers to sell their products effectively.
All in all, app makes the shopping experience hassle free, reliable and trustworthy.
How it works?
- Customer asks question from product page and admin receives a quick email notification about the posted query.
- Admin can reply from the app and can decide to send answer to questioner via email and display the answer publicly or not.
- Questioner will be notified via email if admin decides to send an email notification.
- Responsive and beautiful design
- Admin can post own questions regarding products to help customers
- Ability to set multiple emails to get notified when new question get posted with option to enable or disable it
- Quick and easy to integrate MailChimp
- Logged in customers can vote whether a question/answer is helpful or not
- Admin can decide whether only logged in or all customers can post a question
- Customizable email templates
- Customer can sort questions by vote or date
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
Requested export/import of question answers and they set up everything for me. Excellent app and support. Highly recommended!
Its a really good App to answer questions from you customers, only thing missing is a way of knowing the app is working. Like having reports on which customers who asked questions bought the product as a consequence. That would make the app much better. Still a pretty nice app. :D
Excellent Support and even help me to place the apps at the right place. Not only that they even help me to match the apps with my theme. Thumb Up!!!