Product Questions And Answers

Product Questions And Answers

by Appify Commerce

Boost your store sales by quickly answering customer queries!

Wellbots

I downloaded this app to provide more specific information on my product pages. The app works great. It does exactly what it says it does, and it is very intuitive. The customer support is excellent. I had a custom request of where to display the app on my product page, and the team was very responsive and helped me with that. Very happy!

SMARTPOMO

I use this app, I must say the concept is awesome. Customers have questions and can answer them directly about the product that interests them. The support is more than responsive and they are efficient at answering questions.

Fansee Australia

Excellent service, the team is very supportive - I have a black background theme, so I needed a few changes in the appearance of the app, they fixed it for me. Apps work great on my website, Highly recommended.

Jens Hansen

Requested export/import of question answers and they set up everything for me. Excellent app and support. Highly recommended!

Bebe2go

Its a really good App to answer questions from you customers, only thing missing is a way of knowing the app is working. Like having reports on which customers who asked questions bought the product as a consequence. That would make the app much better. Still a pretty nice app. :D

Mikoye

Excellent Support and even help me to place the apps at the right place. Not only that they even help me to match the apps with my theme. Thumb Up!!!