Boost sell using real reviews
Boost your store's sales and attract customers with the real customer reviews.
Different review style
Show your reviews in list form, grid view, or slider view as you want to show on the product page.
Show best reviews on page
Show your selected and best reviews on a separate page of your store with great and attractive design.
About Advance Product Reviews
Advance Product Review
- Product Reviews are an essential part of the business. Almost every customer buy products only after going through the review section. Product Review is a medium to create trust and royalty, which will make your product stand out among dozens of competitors.
What is Advance Product Review App?
It is an app where all your reviews will be stored. Using this app, you can flag a review as a verified or the best review for the product or service. With the Advance Product Review App, you can make the most from your online business.
How? Through its amazing admin and customer features!
- Admin can accept, reject, and flag the review as verified.
- Admin can also mark a review as the best review, which will then move to the different page under the category of ‘Best reviews’
- The admin can change the setting for whether he wants to receive a mail for the review posted.
- Admin then will be able to give approval or rejection to the review via mail.
- The most impressive point is admin can change the outlook of the review, by adding additional CSS for the reviews.
- Admin can refine the reviews in different styles (list, grid, or slider).
- Admin can allow the review to be seen below the product line on the product page as well as the collection page.
- Customers can post reviews.
- Customers will be able to see the best reviews on the Best Review page of the store.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Verified & Best Review
Approve & Reject Reviews
Different Styles For Reviews
Get Mail When Review Submit
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.