Wiremo: Product Reviews Photos

Wiremo: Product Reviews Photos

by Wiremo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews and Q&A

Kia-Ora77

I was so excited to find the perfect app for my business. The customer service is amazing, they are there to answer your questions immediately.

June 19, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that Wiremo is the perfect app for your business.

Mo Money Making

I can't believe how wonderfully simple it is to setup this app. Setting up my preference was a breeze, and I'm really impressed by the customer support team!

June 19, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review of Wiremo! We're always excited to hear that our app is easy to use and our customer support team has been responsive.

We love hearing feedback from customers like you, as it helps us improve the product and grow. I've passed your comments along so we can continue making Wiremo an even better experience for everyone!

Tori Got Sole

this app is great, I love that it's easy to use the customers service chat box has been a lifesaver. Also, it looks professional on my website

June 19, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review of Wiremo! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying the convenience and functionality of our app.

eveandpink

Fast and automatic integration with Shopify, the dashboard is very clear. An excellent support team was quick about responding back in order to give me what information I needed.

June 14, 2021

Thanks for your review and feedback, we're thrilled to hear that Wiremo is so easy to use.

We take pride in the speed of our customer support team and are committed to providing a high level of service every time. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback about how helpful they were!

Viper Tiger Store

I have been very impressed with this review app so far and I am happy to say that the customer service is fabulous! It's amazing how passionate they are about making sure you're satisfied

June 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Wiremo! I'm happy to hear that you've been enjoying our app and have felt supported when needed. We're always looking at ways to improve, so thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

B JaDore

The Wiremo is a great review app and we have even better customer service. We integrated the product reviews into our site with star ratings, review length, etc. Once it was set up (which was easy) they would help us any time there were questions about anything afterward or before setting everything up as well because of how good their team is at what they do for a living!

June 11, 2021

Thanks for your review and feedback. We're glad you like Wiremo as much as we do!

Gibson Online Variety

I'm in love with this review App. Ilet simplifies the whole social proof process. I recently switched my theme and it wasn't compatible the App without additional help; but luckily, they were there for me. It is totally worth investing in their services, if you want your business to be highly ranked Thanks.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, we're happy to hear that Wiremo has simplified the process of social proofing!

Virgin Expressions

I'm so glad I found this app! It automatically helps me collect reviews and it's a wonderful way to handle customer reviews and the support is incredible. They helped me solve all of my problems with ease. The chat ability was also fantastic, they were always there for questions and it made working things out that much easier when you have someone on your side who truly cares about their customers' happiness - thank you, guys!

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback on Wiremo! We're so happy to hear that we've been able to help you with all of your needs.

BasicandMore

I love this review app! It's amazing. I was skeptical at first but it has quickly become my favorite and most reliable application on the market. It is a steadfast option that offers many different features, which really impressed me as well.

June 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, and I'm glad to hear that Wiremo has become one of your favorite apps. We're always working on bringing new features to our app so we're excited to see which ones have impressed you!

LED Lightning LLC

Customer service is super helpful with migrating your product reviews from Square space to Shopify–highly recommend them if you want peace of mind when moving review data over without worries.

June 7, 2021

Wow, thanks for taking the time to review Wiremo! We're so glad you had a positive experience with our customer service team.

We love what we do and it's always great when customers acknowledge that. I'll make sure your feedback is passed on to the team here at Wiremo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6