Wiremo: Product, Photo Reviews

Wiremo: Product, Photo Reviews

by Wiremo

Collect product reviews and analyze reviews sentiment using AI

Moods, by yemmie

Such a great tool. It makes collecting reviews completely effortless and automatic. Plus, the customer service team is AMAZING. Every time I have a question or issue, I get a really helpful response. Even on the weekends, I can usually send a message and hear back within minutes.

Vugano

Mark my words, this will the best shopify reviews app in the future, and the customer service is the best so far, thank you

December 28, 2020

Thank you, we'll try to do the best!

The Mood Club

I absolutely love Wiremo, best review app I have tried! In addition, it really has the fastest and most efficient customer service I have ever come across. Would definitely recommend it to anyone. Such a useful app and service for a small business.

kuantrum

Excellent service, very friendly and always attentive to my needs.

It is an excellent app and adapts to what we need.

Urban Ambiance

If you care about the number of reviews you are receiving each week / month, choose Wiremo. We are seeing as much as a 5-10% review rate on purchases with our wiremo emails. We know from experience that this is a better-than-most review-rate, and we believe the Wiremo app achieves this by allowing our customers to review products directly within the email itself (versus having to click on a link to view their orders, select which product to review, etc etc). Wiremo makes it frictionless for our customers, and our belief is that this is necessary to get any significant percentage of customers to take the time to actually write a review.

September 1, 2020

Thank you Urban Ambiance for your review!

thegadget.co

I love the way you can automate your review requests, replies, moderation, and others.
The app is really good.

April 22, 2020

thank you for your feedback!