Ada IQ: Slideshow Image Slider

Ada IQ: Slideshow Image Slider

$2.99/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Ada Apps
October 31, 2022

Amazing app and amazing support! Simple to use and Viktor went above and beyond with requests I have for how I want to slideshow to be displayed on our website. Very satisfied!

Hidden Gems
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 17, 2022

Really great app! Had some initial problems after starting, but the customer support was great and helped me to get to a very good end result. Can recommend!

NotFarFetch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 11, 2022

This is a lovely app that does exactly what it says. It's easy to use and integrated into my theme seamlessly (and did a better job than the built-in one in my opinion). I had a simple issue at first - user error - but customer support was fast and very helpful. I rarely use paid apps but I would recommend this to anyone who needs a simple but effective slideshow app for their store.

Sunnishine Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 27, 2022

Works great! Really useful to display some user generated content on the description and increase the conversion rate!

OTSO
Andorra
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 31, 2021

Excellent service. I asked him to modify one thing and he solved the problem very quickly. Now I have a great app for my pics !! It's all what I need :). Thank you

Hidden Gems Samples