Product Variants in Table

Eye catching listing of product variants & quick add to cart.

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ancestral

Excellent app for stores that have multiple unique variants of their products. Developer performed extensive customization for me. Excellent job developing specifications with me and customization was performed in a reasonable time frame at a reasonable price. Strongly recommend this app if it appears to meet your needs.

Tiles and Smiles

Perfect service, amazing team, usefull app. Hitesh always helpful and always available. I love this app. Thank you so much.

VFair Direct

Customer service is spot on! I had an issue with a collection that had product variants. On the collection page, the customer was not allowed to click on the pagination, obviously, this was causing trouble. I asked customer service immediately and they resolved the issue within hours! Super happy with the app and their support.

The Bobbin Robin Shop

Love this app, it was not too difficult to install. I did have to insert the code myself as my store is not standard. But it took less then 30mins and has been working great. Thank-you

Cleaneo

Amazing support ! They help me on their day off and even made a custom development for my use case ! Highly recommended.

effektiv-werkzeuge

I installed the app to navigate through my variant and it works excellent now. the support ist the best and done all special stuff for me.
I can really recommend the app and the support.
Great Work

Cabledrumjacks

Great APP and excellent support, we have this across several sites and has helped with increased sales.

Therm-Coil Mfg. Co.

We have been looking for a way to consolidate a number of our products into a table format for quite a while now and 'Product Variants in Table' worked like a dream. Edit: We had an issue with the way some of the tables were displaying and support was quick and helpful in locating the problem and correcting it.

Cavani

When I contacted customer service to support with the implementation of this functionality their response was quick and very helpful at every request.

Hoistshop

Great product and most importantly customer service was excellent, product was tailored to our site with no issues. Would highly recommend.

Dave