Product Variants in Table

Product Variants in Table

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

Eye catching listing of product variants & quick add to cart.

Aesthetics Etcetera

Hitesh was very helpful in getting the app implemented in our theme and also made some custom modifications.

BARBER SUPPLY

I am finding this type of App from long time. There are long drop down of variant options in my store, so i am looking for this type of App where my customer can easily choose the options.

Many Thanks.

traveller charms

One of the best and most convenient interactions I had so far with developers regarding shopify. Excellent and superfast service, all my question were answered.
The app is super useful and definitely worth the (low) price.

Keep up the good work and thank you a lot!

Earthroma

App is newly installed and working great so far! I like the grid look for the inventory on hand counts for variants. Hitesh was quick to reply and help with installation!

Ticon Industries

App works exactly as advertised and their support was very quick to help when we had questions. Two thumbs up!

Peppermint Dream Jewelry

I have a lot of variants in my store and I needed to make sure my buyers could order the exact size they need. This app is perfect for showing in stock and out of stock variants and is totally worth the money. The representative helped me super fast to make the app fit my theme.
I definitely recommend.

Q-T Intimates

Very helpful making this work right with our site - very responsive, great support! Pleasure to work with

All About Quilting

I installed the but did not have a chance to do anything with it. When my 2 week trial was over, my Add to Cart button disappeared. Who knows how much business I lost due to this. Uninstalled the app and my Add to Cart button is back. Not a good app if it beaks the site it's on.

UPDATE: Developer did contact me. Unfortunately since I am the only person to have had this issue then it's my fault. I asked then to set up a test site to reproduce the issue. Within 30 minutes of sending the email, someone who has never been to my business and who I don't know, left a negative review on my Google listing. And they have not responded with what happened so I could fix the issue. Coincidence??

July 4, 2019

Hello Lauren,
Our App has 1 week trial period.
You are saying that after 2 week trial was over, AddtoCart button Disappears. You haven't contacted us any time and you have put negative review. Still we will help you out here to solve the issue. But for that we need access to your store and our App should be installed on your store. You want us to duplicate issue but your theme is different theme with different products. So we can't reproduce the issue.

And i am somewhat surprised with your new UPDATE.

I am still waiting from you regarding your theme name or other stuff so we can duplicate issue if there will be any.

Many thanks.

OneStockHome

Really quick response time and helpful support, helped with some customization work without extra charge. Table worked as intended.

Thanks a lot Hitesh!

VEE GEE Scientific

App was exactly what we wanted. I worked with Hitesh on some modifications to make it perfect for our store. He was extremely helpful, and understood exactly what I needed. The customization fees were very reasonable, and he delivered next day. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to show off several variants together on a page!

Previous 1