Product Variants in Table

Product Variants in Table

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

Eye catching listing of product variants & quick add to cart.

Ticon Industries

App works exactly as advertised and their support was very quick to help when we had questions. Two thumbs up!

Peppermint Dream Jewelry

I have a lot of variants in my store and I needed to make sure my buyers could order the exact size they need. This app is perfect for showing in stock and out of stock variants and is totally worth the money. The representative helped me super fast to make the app fit my theme.
I definitely recommend.

Q-T Intimates

Very helpful making this work right with our site - very responsive, great support! Pleasure to work with

All About Quilting

I installed the but did not have a chance to do anything with it. When my 2 week trial was over, my Add to Cart button disappeared. Who knows how much business I lost due to this. Uninstalled the app and my Add to Cart button is back. Not a good app if it beaks the site it's on.

UPDATE: Developer did contact me. Unfortunately since I am the only person to have had this issue then it's my fault. I asked then to set up a test site to reproduce the issue. Within 30 minutes of sending the email, someone who has never been to my business and who I don't know, left a negative review on my Google listing. And they have not responded with what happened so I could fix the issue. Coincidence??

July 4, 2019

Hello Lauren,
Our App has 1 week trial period.
You are saying that after 2 week trial was over, AddtoCart button Disappears. You haven't contacted us any time and you have put negative review. Still we will help you out here to solve the issue. But for that we need access to your store and our App should be installed on your store. You want us to duplicate issue but your theme is different theme with different products. So we can't reproduce the issue.

And i am somewhat surprised with your new UPDATE.

I am still waiting from you regarding your theme name or other stuff so we can duplicate issue if there will be any.

Many thanks.

OneStockHome

Really quick response time and helpful support, helped with some customization work without extra charge. Table worked as intended.

Thanks a lot Hitesh!

VEE GEE Scientific

App was exactly what we wanted. I worked with Hitesh on some modifications to make it perfect for our store. He was extremely helpful, and understood exactly what I needed. The customization fees were very reasonable, and he delivered next day. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to show off several variants together on a page!

Woodline USA

Our customers at woodline.com tend to be older and not always computer savvy. We received countless calls from them because they couldn't fathom or didn't like the dropdown menus. This fabulous app lets them see each and every one of our many variables and allows them to purchase multiple sizes without having to click back and forth. Customer service from Capacity Web Solutions could not have been better. They helped us the whole way and truly listened to what we needed. We would highly recommend this app for speedier checkouts. Our only wish is that we had this three years ago.

April 12, 2019

Many thanks...

Turn Gymnastics

I had been waiting a while for an app that offered this functionality so my customers (sports teams) could order their team apparel in one go and this app works exactly how I'd hoped. I have a custom Shopify store theme so set up was not quite as straight forward, so I paid them (reasonable amount) to do the set up for me so it was done correctly and with a couple of custom tweaks it fits my site beautifully.

They were very responsive regards to communication and got the app up and running really efficiently, great job.

March 28, 2019

Many thanks.

US Parts Center

These folks are awesome! This app is perfect if you have products with variants and want your shoppers to turn into customers. It takes a couple of days to get it done but very well worth the effort. They made the install very simple and it terrific add on to our uspartscenter.com website which has many variants.

March 26, 2019

Many thanks for the nice review.

Miljøstein

Great app! Perfect for my store that have main product with lots of variants. I needed some help with setup and support worked fast. I can recommend this app.

March 28, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review.