Product Video Integrate

Product Video Integrate

by Voidworks

Embed YouTube, Vimeo or other videos for your product page

uprettyhair

The customer service attitude is very good, the reply message is very timely, and the developers have helped us solve the problem very well.

Rejuva Fresh

I just installed this recently and I would like to mention that the support is very good. They are friendly, respond very quickly, and give useful relevant advice. Recommend!

Swey Collective

Developer provided support to fix the issue, but there is a 1-2 sec lag before the video appears on the desktop, and sometimes the video takes time to load on the mobile version. We are looking for a seamless experience, its not for us

May 26, 2021

Appreciate your review. It does take some time for videos to load, and you can extract and upload a snapshot as a placeholder so that it looks more seamless, as suggested in our email. We have also provided the instructions to do so. If you need further assistance, please feel free to email us at hello@voidworks.co

REBEL8

The app has performed exactly as explained and exactly as we wanted it on our website, REBEL8.com. The tech support helped implement the code extremely fast and made sure the video portion worked within our custom theme. Highly recommended.

PAC4 Products

I loaded this app on recommendation of Shopify. Application did not work and after three emails to support with no reply I cancelled the subscription.

March 17, 2021

Hello there, we only received your email from the Shopify support system 11 hours ago, and we didn't receive any prior ones unfortunately. We have just requested access to your shop to take a further look, you can accept it if you are okay to reinstall the app (still on free trial).

(FYI, we are in the GMT +8 timezone and we didn't have time to respond yet as we received your email at 9 PM)

lightinpixel

Great app and only app we found for external video links for product videos. Customer support is very helpful for theme customization if needed.

Urban Adition

I think this is a great App. I like the options of being able to use YouTube, Vimeo and MP4 video on the server. Many other video apps don't support shopify admin MP4