Measure And Grow Demand
Waiting lists / queues allow you to gauge customer interest and grow it immediately with legitimate social proof.
Exclusive Product Launches
Wait.li gives you the capability of releasing a product to a certain set of customers. Use to launch to an exclusive set of customers.
Customers on a waiting list are itching to try your product. When it's ready, activate them as you choose and watch the sales fly in.
About Product Waiting Lists
Wait.li product waiting lists help your business grow product demand, gauge customer interest, create exclusivity on Shopify.
Wait.li enables you to...
- Gauge customer market fit for a new product
- Release a product to only a set number of customers
- Collect valuable emails while working on your next product
- Create a veil of exclusivity around your products
- Show social proof (# of customers on waiting list) and grow demand for your product
How It Works
- Create a waiting list via the app's super simple creation page.
- Once created, any customer that navigates to your specified product page will be shown a "Join Waiting List" button instead of the typical "Add To Cart" button.
- Once the customer clicks "Join Waiting List", they are prompted with a minimal popup modal that asks them to register / sign in to a store account. Once registered, they are added Wait.li's database and are sent an email confirming their registration on the waiting list. They are not able to purchase the product until they are activated from the Wait.li waiting list.
- When you are ready, activate your customers via Wait.li - after a customer is activated, they are sent another email including a link to purchase your product. Simple as that!
NOTE - Only customers that are activated via the app are able to purchase the product. All other customers are still unable to purchase your product (unless you disable the waiting list).
Constant Updates & Improvements
- We work side-by-side with store owners to implement features and bug fixes quickly
- Have a feature request? A general suggestion? Let us know and we'll put a plan in action to implement it into Wait.li ASAP
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 10-day free trial
Unlimited product waiting lists
Up to 500 customers per waiting list
Bulk activate lists
Export lists to CSV
Everything from Starter Plan
Up to 2500 customers per waiting list
Remove Wait.li branding
Early access to new features
Everything from Professional Plan
Up to 15,000 customers per list
Send emails from custom domain
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
My business relies heavily on building up big anticipation for products that we are releasing in upcoming months.
Before this app, it was all very manual. Clients would email me their desire to be on a waiting list, I would compile multiple excel spreadsheets for all of the different products, and there was wide room for manual error on my part. At the very least it absorbed a lot of my time going back and forth to make sure that my waiting lists were accurate (and I still had mistakes now and again).
Since using Product Waiting List, clients join a waiting list on the product they want, and all of those lists are compiled and easily visible and usable at a click.
Seriously the best app for my business that I've used yet here on Shopify!
This app is wonderful. We use it to create "early access" lists for upcoming product launches. It helps us control the flow of traffic to products. I would definitely suggest trying it out! Patrick, the developer, is also a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive to my requests.
Thanks a bunch folks, I'm really glad that we've been able to figure out a great pre-launch solution for your store using Wait.li. Stay well and good luck with future product launches! Thanks :)
Excellent app, very easy to use.
I have received some help very quickly after requesting a support.
Thank you so much for the review :) It is much appreciated, and I'm so glad that you are finding great use of Wait.li!